CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

LOL did Liquid just throw a hissy fit because Royal lagged? 

The fuck

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I appreciate every viewer I get. But I don't dip to look good. You don't like it don't tune in. I'm gonna play halo how I play halo in my home regardless of if anyones watching or not. If you don't like it oh well. Also the noise never comes through the mic. I do it silently.

stop dipping scrub

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Damn, finally CLG dropped Royal 2 because his connection is ass. Royal 1 is coming out of retirement. Now, I can't see this CLG ever dropping a game online due to "Royal 2 lag-outs." 

*We all know he pulled the chord off his router* 

:kappa: 

if you don't like it, don't team with him.

Who's the problem now?

You aren't playing it 40% of your matches, everyone backs out.  :lxthul:

Oh, me? I play it 0% of the time.

You'd think an oversight such as being able to dodge a game as soon as a match is found with no repercussions would be a bad thing, but it's one of the only things holding this game together.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Oh, me? I play it 0% of the time.

You'd think an oversight such as being able to dodge a game as soon as a match is found with no repercussions would be a bad thing, but it's one of the only things holding this game together.

Same with MCC. Sometimes 343's negligence is a blessing.

LOL did Liquid just throw a hissy fit because Royal lagged? 

The fuck

Nah it's just frustrating for both sides. Hard to get good, efficient practice in when someone is lagging out literally every other game. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Nah it's just frustrating for both sides. Hard to get good, efficient practice in when someone is lagging out literally every other game. 

Yeah, it's definitely frustrating for both sides. Also sucks for the audience. 

It's just some initial reactions weren't the best  :fire:

75% this series.

Besides playing Riptide in Arena, the absolute worst thing that can happen in Halo is having to sneeze during an important fight.  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Ninja wore a cow on his head for 3 years on stream and everyone is wigging out about some dude subtly pulling dip out of his mouth

everyone calm down

i just said i thought it was gross

this clg vs liquid scrim =  :sleeping:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ninja wore a cow on his head for 3 years on stream and everyone is wigging out about some dude subtly pulling dip out of his mouth

everyone calm down

?

I don't see how you can compare the two. One is wearing a hat, the other is something that some find disgusting. I don't care either way, but surely the two have nothing to do with each other.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2