CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

As a hockey player who has been around this constantly, idc. I'm sure some people are bothered but hey, its the year 2016 so someone will always be bothered... 

true that, i didn't mean to make it out to be a big deal, i used to dip myself

Moa is running stuff across the pond. I think it's fair to say the meme quality at EU HCS > NA. Moa and Simms have a lot to do with that

Simms is a deputy memer. At least you are a pro league memer. 

even being from the deep south this still grosses me out lol.

Where in the Deep South? I'm in South Carolina (by God Yee Yee bo!) and its just disgusting tbh. Kills your gums and has risk of oral cancer. It's a lose lose situation, but if that's what makes you happy then by all means go ahead with it. 

Neighbor chews, formal chews, ghandi chews. Not sure what the big deal is. Although a non clear bottle/bottle wrapped in foil could go a long way for viewers who are grossed out by it.

I'll always be a strong advocate of swedish snus, even though it keeps getting harder to buy and more expensive. The U.S cigarette brands didn't help when they introduced their crap knockoffs. 

I'd much rather watch someone dip on stream than show off their "sweet mod."

The only thing that bothers me when streamers dip is when they awkwardly try to explain it to their viewers.

yall have no idea what its like to go to Ag school and be taking exams listening to people spit into bottles

yall have no idea what its like to go to Ag school and be taking exams listening to people spit into bottles

You said you're from VA right? Did/do you go to tech?

oh hey new thread

anyone wanna fill me in on everything that's happened since Roster Lock? Classes have begun and yet again i am a slave

i h8 those people

also unrelated but i was watching a pro stream yesterday and he was chewing tobacco and spitting into a cup on stream, that was really gross, anyone else catch that?

Tobacco = disgusting.

Chewing anything into a microphone = unforgivable. 

It's just disgusting. Most headsets allow the mic to be raised up for this purpose, or a quick mute. Common courtesy as it's a universally gross noise.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Tonight is the first night I have really watched Lethul stream. My God, this is the best thing I have ever seen, it might even be the best thing to ever occur since sliced bread. The Martha Stewart comment had me dying. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's it called when you predict the ninja, and ninja them??

Because I'm sp erect right now

Also, optic scrimming or two days in a row to much.

You said you're from VA right? Did/do you go to tech?

i currently attend VT    \ :V /

• Upvote (+1) 4

Random thoughts/Question:

I haven't played Fathom CTF once in the past few days, is it out of the rotation? I actually enjoyed that game-type, seeing as to how it was one of my individual best ones. 

Also, I used to think I enjoyed Tyrant bomb when it was first introduced a few months ago, but now, I don't know what changed but it is almost as unbearable as R.I.P-Tide slayer. I can't exactly explain it but the way the game-type flows just seems so hectic and chaotic (excluding when TO4's match people running solo or 2's). 

Then I probably reside less than 45 mins from you. And I spend a ton of time in Blacksburg.

Crazy seeing all these Virginians on here, I live in good ol Lynchburg.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Random thoughts/Question:

I haven't played Fathom CTF once in the past few days, is it out of the rotation? I actually enjoyed that game-type, seeing as to how it was one of my individual best ones.

Also, I used to think I enjoyed Tyrant bomb when it was first introduced a few months ago, but now, I don't know what changed but it is almost as unbearable as R.I.P-Tide slayer. I can't exactly explain it but the way the game-type flows just seems so hectic and chaotic (excluding when TO4's match people running solo or 2's).

I get the new maps 80% of the time in Arena, haven't played Fathom in weeks. Make it stop :(

• Upvote (+1) 4

Crazy seeing all these Virginians on here, I live in good ol Lynchburg.

yeah didn't know there were that many of us. Bath county here. I know no one has heard of it
  • Upvote (+1) 4

I get the new maps 80% of the time in Arena, haven't played Fathom in weeks. Make it stop :(

How else can we possibly figure out Riptide is a bad map if we're not playing it for 40% of our matches?

• Upvote (+1) 2

How else can we possibly figure out Riptide is a bad map if we're not playing it for 40% of our matches?

You aren't playing it 40% of your matches, everyone backs out.  :lxthul: