CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If we bring back Narrows then we can't forget about Pit and Sanc. How can you say this is Halo if we arent playing Sanc every 2nd map?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does Narrows in H5 even need lifts? Why don't we just slide-boost from one side to the other?

• Upvote (+1) 3

can old shit maps just die please

Too many people think Halo 3 is the best of the series and those competitive maps need to come back. Whether you adjust it for the current movement system or not, Narrows really isn't a great map. For that matter, Mercy/Haven isn't either. Matter of opinion of course, all of it really, but I don't see Mercy being a fantastic competitive map. Should fit right in with the rest of the HCS maps though, since none of them are really that great. To me, Coli is the only one that is an above average map.

Too many people think Halo 3 is the best of the series and those competitive maps need to come back.

i h8 those people

also unrelated but i was watching a pro stream yesterday and he was chewing tobacco and spitting into a cup on stream, that was really gross, anyone else catch that?

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just move the lifts further away?

Like, move them further away from the middle area?

i h8 those people

also unrelated but i was watching a pro stream yesterday and he was chewing tobacco and spitting into a cup on stream, that was really gross, anyone else catch that?

As a streamer it's a very informal thing to do.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

i h8 those people

We have redneck pro players? 

Yee Yee! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

i h8 those people

Rayne?

Meh. Formal has always done it.

• Upvote (+1) 7

As a streamer it's a very informal thing to do.

yeah i've seen others do it but the face close up made it brutal

We have redneck pro players? 

Yee Yee! 

not a redneck, just a fool for being nicotine's bitch, 420

Rayne?

Meh. Formal has always done it.

yeah, i didn't want to call call him out specifically

it's just very gross watching a stream and then sudden a guy spits out brown liquid, maybe i should gif it

• Upvote (+1) 1

You guys could use a full-time memer when the season starts.

I know a guy.

ESL has already hired @@Moa though....

I'd like to think the meme leaderboards is like this:

1. @@TheSimms

2. @@mediabrute

3. @@Bad Dub

3445. @Moa

I don't even come close to these cheeky lads.

• Upvote (+1) 3

yeah i've seen others do it but the face close up made it brutal

not a redneck, just a fool for being nicotine's bitch, 420

yeah, i didn't want to call call him out specifically

it's just very gross watching a stream and then sudden a guy spits out brown liquid, maybe i should gif it

yes gif dis

• Downvote (-1) 3

Just got caught up, lots of VA dwellers out here. DC metro area team beyond LAN??

Moa is running stuff across the pond. I think it's fair to say the meme quality at EU HCS > NA. Moa and Simms have a lot to do with that

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got caught up, lots of VA dwellers out here. DC metro area team beyond LAN??

I'm absolute trash but that sounds fun. Sorry if I fucked this up. Using mobile for first time and I've had a couple

yes gif dis

ok 

DrDgAWo.gif

i was just curious if anyone else felt the same way, i could just put a post it note over his webcam lul

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

ok 

DrDgAWo.gif

i was just curious if anyone else felt the same way, i could just put a post it note over his webcam lul

even being from the deep south this still grosses me out lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

ok 

As a hockey player who has been around this constantly, idc. I'm sure some people are bothered but hey, its the year 2016 so someone will always be bothered... 

• Upvote (+1) 2