CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

2up2down.

The Ghandi videos were awesome. Wish he was still around the scene...hes with Smite now?

Yeah, he's a game designer for Smite. Actually lives here in Metro Atlanta as well last time I checked.

Idk about "superior" but I always enjoyed The Pit way more than Narrows. Not that Narrows was a bad map by any means.

If you enjoyed playing Narrows CTF, you probably enjoyed playing AR Starts on Snowbound  :kappa:

EDIT: Rest in neg reps

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 30

I was never a fan of Narrows. Just because I was terrible at the map. But always loved pit, suited my play style.

Hmmm, maybe they are starting to test their H3a settings. Which will essentially be H5 dlc of course. (Probably not, but a man can dream)

never thought I'd say this sentence: I hope that h3a dlc on halo 5 comes with halo 3's aiming.

• Upvote (+1) 2

never thought I'd say this sentence: I hope that h3a dlc on halo 5 comes with halo 3's aiming.

Halo 3's aiming existed because the primary weapon was projectile rather than hitscan, so you didn't WANT the reticule to stick to the target.  You'd have to lead your shot at longer ranges.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is the exact sentiment that sparked the "H5 Sniper is as difficult as the H3 Sniper" debacle last week.

Not with the Sniper as it is we don't.

dang missed this argument. h5 hitbox is pretty insane. 

Narrows is basically if you combined all H5 DLC maps into one. 

elaborate, snipelord

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Thorin talks about the CSGO version of VictoryX, Chig, and Lethul type players.  (I'm posting this after only watching 1:50 of it, so there may be more to it than that.)

I think it's interesting to see that, of the two definitions we give "support" players in Halo (objective players versus gap fillers / "glue" players), the latter seems to be the case for CSGO.

Edit:

I'm almost done with the video now... and I think it's funny that most of the stuff he's said in this video is very, very similar to the things I said when talking about my Priorities for Halo 5.  Even down to the mention of Resources, where he says "Money is not the main resource in CSGO."

• Upvote (+1) 3

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/595-agl-8-knoxville-discussion/

Had no idea Penguin (if it's him) was at AGL 8.

Also, reading the end of that thread shows how far we've come. We were genuinely excited about 8k viewers

I remember matching this Penguin in H4 MM and messaging him after the game joking about how we were pink slipping our gamertags and he had to change his because he lost. He replied with "how many AGL points do you have?" lmao

New Penguin is a lot cooler, he even follows me on twitter  :glasses:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not with the Sniper as it is we don't.

How about 2 snipers with low clips? Like 8 shots total each.

elaborate, snipelord

Basically the H3 sniper being super easy and crossmap sightlines  :kappa:

No but seriously it's just a wide open map with two hallways and a couple pieces of cover. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Basically the H3 sniper being super easy and crossmap sightlines  :kappa:

No but seriously it's just a wide open map with two hallways and a couple pieces of cover. 

So the exact opposite of a Halo 5 map is what you're trying to say?

Once again, Hyena never fails to impress. This is probably my favorite montage from him ever. I actually had to watch it twice to appreciate the genius of every clip. His minimalistic editing style is so refreshing.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Narrows is still better than every DLC map in H5. By a considerable margin.

Mercy will save us :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 2