CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

rwZTm1i.jpg

Maybe we can say the same about CLG someday  :lxthul:

Straight out of the dark ages. To think that "Adrift is starting to grow on me" was a honest and legit observation of the state of competitive halo is terrifying.  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Straight out of the dark ages. To think that "Adrift is starting to grow on me" was a honest and legit observation of the state of competitive halo is terrifying. :wutface:

Ugh Adrift ...
  • Upvote (+1) 1

For the right kind of Lan I'd drive from NYC.

NYC Definitely needs a better Halo LAN community here. I would go anywhere in the 5 boroughs (and, bleh, Long Island) for one.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

AGL be damned they and UMG had an ambitious LAN schedule:

2013 for Halo 4 (UMG & AGL)

• Chicago
  • New Jersey
  • Nashville
  • Pittsburgh
  • Knoxville
  • Chicago
  • Knoxville
  • Atlanta

Now I can't remember the exact event that got cancelled cuz AGL so there's that.

NYC Definitely needs a better Halo LAN community here. I would go anywhere in the 5 boroughs (and, bleh, Long Island) for one.  

The sad thing is we absolutely have enough people, it's more about time and space.

• Upvote (+1) 2

AGL be damned they and UMG had an ambitious LAN schedule:

2013 for Halo 4 (UMG & AGL)

• Chicago
  • New Jersey
  • Nashville
  • Pittsburgh
  • Knoxville
  • Chicago
  • Knoxville
  • Atlanta
Now I can't remember the exact event that got cancelled cuz AGL so there's that.

AGL Indy

Hello Halo Community,

We sincerely regret to inform you that AGL 10 Indianapolis is no longer being held. The event scheduled for November 1-3 in Indianapolis will no longer be going on. The reasoning behind the event cancellation is venue complications/issues. The hotel emailed us and informed us that they cannot meet our power requirements for an event of our size. Why it took so long for them to contact us with this important matter is completely irresponsible. Marriott is an established chain and this is the last worry that we had when booking the ballroom because we specified the requirements in the contract agreement. Marriott said, “We do not have a power supply to accommodate your needs.”

There can be a replacement event if the community so chooses in December.

With that being said, we know that this cancellation will make some of you upset. We cannot please everyone. For a very long time we have tried to please everyone and it just never seems to pan out. We have done everything in our power to make this event happen and unfortunately, the logistics are not adding up primarily due to the hotel last minute power allocation issues.

Thank you for your time and cooperation and we look forward to seeing everyone out at this event.

Sincerely yours,

Arena Gaming

• Upvote (+1) 2

are u an h4 kid or something?  that isnt the same penguin

Well considering he didn't know who that was I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no he isn't an h4 kid

It was a joke cause I'm from Virginia. Yea I think he is. I wish Gandhi would continue his halo history videos, it's kinda like finding a show on Netflix you love but discovering it got canceled after two seasons

2up2down.

The Ghandi videos were awesome. Wish he was still around the scene...hes with Smite now?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I miss all caps no chill Lethul

aka forum poster first Lethul  :mj:

The sad thing is we absolutely have enough people, it's more about time and space.

That's the crazy thing. FGC here is HUGE. There is place right by my apt that has SF4/5 tournaments twice per month and they always draw 30 or so kids. I think if they brought an HCS Open to NYC it would be a pretty big draw for people in the northeast and even the DMV. 

Gotta agree with  :bman: on that one.

Narrows, once people actually took the time to try to learn it and the H3 spawn system to its full potential, became so much deeper.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I picked Narrows, but I loved how a lot of H3 teams had different flag routes and strategies on The Pit. My team had a unique strategy & breakout. We won a CTF game on The Pit in 2 minutes at MLG Meadowlands 2009. It was insane watching it work on decent teams.

No Onslaught  :whoa:

Isolation CTF top 1.