CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sometimes these arguments on here make me want to smash my head against the nearest wall.

Tea bagging is hilarious and a great way to cap off a great play. It's also a strategy used to get into players heads (Ninja). I will admit I have had tunnel vision in the past after a tilt worthy embarrassment follow by a demoralizing teabag. But at the end of the day I find it funny and a viable strategy in-game.

Tell Ninja to go play CS if he wants a teabag free environment, I refuse to play that game with my friends strictly because of that policy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If we're talking current players, I can think of none. If we're talking any players, I'm pretty sure Gandhi was from Virginia.

It was a joke cause I'm from Virginia. Yea I think he is. I wish Gandhi would continue his halo history videos, it's kinda like finding a show on Netflix you love but discovering it got canceled after two seasons

• Upvote (+1) 4

It was a joke cause I'm from Virginia. Yea I think he is. I wish Gandhi would continue his halo history videos, it's kinda like finding a show on Netflix you love but discovering it got canceled after two seasons

thought walshy did halo history?

We need some drama. I don't like waking up to one new page. :mj:

well, college football does start this weekend so there's that  :weback:

Edit: Sorry will start using multiquote know double post is annoying

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sometimes these arguments on here make me want to smash my head against the nearest wall.

Tea bagging is hilarious and a great way to cap off a great play. It's also a strategy used to get into players heads (Ninja). I will admit I have had tunnel vision in the past after a tilt worthy embarrassment follow by a demoralizing teabag. But at the end of the day I find it funny and a viable strategy in-game.

Tell Ninja to go play CS if he wants a teabag free environment, I refuse to play that game with my friends strictly because of that policy.

Wait, so you admit it's a way to get into someone's head....so when it does you say it shouldn't? Ninja has done his fair amount of bagging before it's obvious that it made him angry, much like it has to you before just maybe he does this for a living so ye was angry for a while longer? Hmmm...

Shockwave went to Virginia Tech. I'll count it as half a point cuz VA doesn't really have much else in terms of Halo for all I know.

• Upvote (+1) 1

g1334987722759403652.jpg

I'm from Virginia myself.  Also agree that Gandhi's vids were good.  Just watched his top Halo Players of all time list the other day.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Keep that up, and there might be a spot on the meme team for ya in the future, kid.

Yeah...but can he meme?

Hello, I'm Ugug from 343 industries. I would like to say we have taken your feedback into consideration and will now be replacing the carbines on regret with "ravening slayer" energy swords. Thank you.

Great, the last thing we need: More Sword Bases.

• Upvote (+1) 4

1 eternity later and still talking about bagging...which im fine with.

Each person has their own particular method but I'll share a few of my favorite techniques:

In no particular order of effectiveness

1. Bagging and shooting the body simultaneously

2. bagging while looking up to the heavens

3. meleeing the body (no bagging)

4. just looking down at the body (no bagging or shooting)

5. looking down at body and shaking head in 'no' movement

Please everyone feel free to add to this list.

My favorite combination is two shots into the corpse from a few feet away, then walking up to the body and pulling a number 2 followed by a quick number 3.

• Upvote (+1) 2

1 eternity later and still talking about bagging...which im fine with.

Each person has their own particular method but I'll share a few of my favorite techniques:

In no particular order of effectiveness

1. Bagging and shooting the body simultaneously

2. bagging while looking up to the heavens

3. meleeing the body (no bagging)

4. just looking down at the body (no bagging or shooting)

5. looking down at body and shaking head in 'no' movement

Please everyone feel free to add to this list.

6. After a ridiculously satisfying kill, bagging so quickly that my spartan is caught in a half-bagging superposition. :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3