CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

slow forum day huh

must have been all the haikus

sorry, i could not resist.

officially humpday. goodnight/goodmorning TB, grats on another wonderful day of halo.  :beyond:  :weback:

tumblr_n8f541jkYs1rpe379o1_500.gif

new avi who dis

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

That was Talent. Contra before being Contra was Lil Talent he is from Michigan

Thanks, that was what I thought, but figured I'd ask.

Am I correct that ALG took 3 games off of CLG? Eden Slayer, Coli Slayer and Stasis Flag?

Correct.

CLG  11-3 ALG

EG    11-3 Optic

TL      7-7 E6

LG     5-0 KingNick, Exempliflys, BabyJ, Nemassist

• Upvote (+1) 4

Unfortunately they've set such high standards over the course of their careers that they won't be considered "back to form" until they start winning events again. With CLG as dominant as they are that's unlikely to happen any time soon, so Roy and Box are washed while players who regularly place below them are "untapped talent", "underrated" and "just need the right teammates".

I would consider them "back" if they were consistently placing top 3. I don't know if anyone is waiting for them to beat CLG. 

Are we really going to consider them "back" after beating Optic in a scrim though? 

I would consider them "back" if they were consistently placing top 3. I don't know if anyone is waiting for them to beat CLG. 

Are we really going to consider them "back" after beating Optic in a scrim though? 

EG has looked decent recently. Optic has looked slightly better but.... its Optic so... 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Contra from VA?

Can someone open my jar?

Where my thoughts are kept.

Everyone knows the real halo talent comes from Virginia... I can't name anyone but I'm sure of it

• Upvote (+1) 2

So when are we going to say EG looking happier is a honeymoon phase ? Now I'll remember that I'm an OpTic fan and go back into my hole. See you'll when they win a game and I can come out of the closet saying I believed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So when are we going to say EG looking happier is a honeymoon phase ? Now I'll remember that I'm an OpTic fan and go back into my hole. See you'll when they win a game and I can come out of the closet saying I believed.

When they lose some scrims and argue with eachother.

Everyone knows the real halo talent comes from Virginia... I can't name anyone but I'm sure of it

If we're talking current players, I can think of none.  If we're talking any players, I'm pretty sure Gandhi was from Virginia.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is there a way to

see past "recent games" using

Halo5arena?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Miss you Team Beyond. 10 hour days and filming for a skate video eats my time. Hope everything is doing good, fam.

Steak, MattC, and Zek, if you see this I hope you still plan on going to 2017 Worlds. Miss you dudes!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not sure what it's the story  behind this, anyone care to give me a TL;DR ?

FrankTheShow pretty much called that dude a con

The guy responded 'I'm 6'4 fully tatted and I will smack the fuck outchu boi'..he also mentioned that he goes to every event..so he's a meme here now

• Upvote (+1) 2