CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I teabag every dead body I see when playing slayer. Idc what team the body belongs to. I do an especially long bag session whenever someone that is obviously better than me lets me kill them.

Its more absurd that people would go out of their way to teabag someone for a majority of the time during scrims. I can understand doing it in a tournament but how exactly does teabagging in scrims help your team get better? Teabagging isnt a big deal but i guarantee you they wouldnt be doing it if they were losing or werent the top team. Everything is a joke when youre the best.

It could raise morale for your own team and help to create a mental block in opposing players with a weak "mental game".

More importantly, any spectator who is offended by teabagging in halo needs to rethink some things in life.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Summer League vs Fall League, Comparing the summer #1 team to my projected #1, summer #2 to my projected #2 and whether fall leagues projected team is better or worse than the same placing summer league team. 

1. CLG       1. CLG            Same

2. E6          2. nV               Improved

3. nV          3. Luminosity  Weaker

4. C9          4. EG              Weaker

5. EG          5. E6              Same

6. ALG        6. TL              Improved

7. TL           7. ALG           Weaker

8. Optic       8. Optic          LOL

This was very difficult since teams just formed, but its just a preseason projection.  I challenge all of you to do it as well that way in November we can look back on our ignorance fondly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Catching up on watching the EG-Liquid scrim from last night. EG looks really good. I think they are taking positive momentum from the CLG scrim. Close games do matter, if you focus on the positives rather than the negatives. You can keep good habits and iron out the bad ones. The communication is getting better, and the gun skill is real for all 4 of them. Lunchbox continues to impress me. Never watched him before, but he's really, really good at Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Catching up on watching the EG-Liquid scrim from last night. EG looks really good. I think they are taking positive momentum from the CLG scrim. Close games do matter, if you focus on the positives rather than the negatives. You can keep good habits and iron out the bad ones. The communication is getting better, and the gun skill is real for all 4 of them. Lunchbox continues to impress me. Never watched him before, but he's really, really good at Halo 5.

EG like nV

They'd lose a ton of scrims, then

Tear through every LAN

• Upvote (+1) 3

For shits and gigs, my semi too early fall projection:

1. CLG - 13-1

2. NV - 12-2

3. LG - 8-6

4. EG - 7-7

5.TL - 6-8

6. E6 - 5-9

7. ALG - 4-10

8. Optic - 1-13

Edit: changed LG record to correct math.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Destiny has some great emotes to frustrate people with - got lots of hate messages like that. I just find it so funny that grown ass men get flustered by teabags. Just gotta keep baggin' until they learn 

:simms:

For shits and gigs, my semi too early fall projection:

1. CLG - 13-1

2. NV - 12-2

3. LG - 7-7

4. EG - 7-7

5.TL - 6-8

6. E6 - 5-9

7. ALG - 4-10

8. Optic - 1-13

You have 55 wins and 57 losses, someone is due for a win in there.

Off topic but I've had an elite for about 6 months and i went back to my default controller yesterday just to try it. My aim is way better even at a way higher sensitivity. It's like the elite sticks are too sensitive at any settings and i have been struggling for months on getting the final headshot. Has anybody else noticed this?

Also the Lb is popping out again. Any bestbuy employees know if i can exchange a warrantied broken elite for a default controller?

Yes, that's why i ditched my elite for a scuff about a month in. That final headshot was impossible for me to get it seemed witb elite sticks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh, sweet MultiKill

Did haiku kill your parents?

Outside a theater?

Am I the Joker,

You jimmies-rustled Batman?

It's just haiku, bro

Nah, they just take no wit yet are still everywhere. I guess that's why.

• Downvote (-1) 2

I'm surprised people are so against virtual tea bagging In a video game...people make It out to be like they are literally reaching through your tv screen and slapping you across the face. 

people do it because It's a funny gimmick or they do it to try and tilt you(even tho its not a big deal lol). So if you get tilted over tea bagging In game...you're probably doing exactly what they the other team wants lol 

just one mans opinion. I'm going back to sleeping at my desk  :walshy:

EDIT: where can I look for scrim scores?

The only thing worse than outrage about others lack of Political Correctness is people complaining about others complaining about political correctness.

Tea bagging is politically incorrect now? Fucking hell. Yay, recreational outrage for the win 2k16. People just want to be offended by something in every situation, it's embarrassing. Honestly, if you are offended by virtual bodies crouching on each other I don't get how you make it through life.

If I play as a female spartan what is it called when I crouch proudly over a recently rekt player?

• Upvote (+1) 1

If I play as a female spartan what is it called when I crouch proudly over a recently rekt player?

This place would implode if a female character was teabagged on stream. The faux millennial feminists would be out in force. Tea bagging was just brushed off in past Halo's, but now the millennials are the majority we need an animation after every kill that shakes the dead bodies hand and says good clean fight sir.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Jerebko said his intention is to build a full team, which would once again field a League of Legends team under the Renegades name as well as Halo and Overwatch.

Renegades was recently acquired by a player on the Celtics, and may be fielding Halo once more. Hope to see more come from the org in the future.

http://es.pn/2bxAiTn

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Renegades was recently acquired by a player on the Celtics, and may be fielding Halo once more. Hope to see more come from the org in the future.

Former Piston :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Muff buff or clam slam.

• Upvote (+1) 6

interesting. I wonder If that's why they have actual jerseys now

• Upvote (+1) 1

Muff buff or clam slam.

I was gonna go simple and call it the vee-bag I underestimated the creativity of TB. Thanks guys!

Am I the only one that uses getting t-bagged as extra motivation to try harder vs that certain player? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

All this talk of teabagging reminds me of this

-snip-

"Holy moly, that marksman merit badge is really paying off, owned bitch!" We need more of this.... this video holds up.