CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is actually a bug that happens far too often for more people to not have noticed.

I remember that being a big issue in Halo 3 that took far too long to get patched out, if it ever did, not sure.

Great event! Pacing was on point, never felt like the downtime was too long, loved the "media packages" as T2 described them, gameplay was epic. Can't wait for 2017 with the new info and possibly even more competitive settings. Tons of charming/funny moments as well, can't think of one bad thing all weekend honestly:) 

Sucks how back n forth events are tho. We'll have one of these, then a much lower viewership with shaky production and way more downtime/etc. Wish the scene could provide more consistency, it helps with viewership when people know it's gonna be lit everytime they tune in, specially for casual viewers. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

It was for sure the turning point though. Game was tied, and because of a broken reload of a fuel rod (on truth) Frosty doesn't get the easy kills and Envy gets 5 fuel rod shots which are used to make a gap.

Agreed, however it's been well known that the animation cancelling is not consistent. I'd say the ammo doesn't reload almost as often as it does.  Why not just let it reload? He wasn't under pressure.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I remember that being a big issue in Halo 3 that took far too long to get patched out, if it ever did, not sure.

Nope. Still happens.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Huke has got to stick with halo, right? Even when he reaches the age to compete on COD?

Hell no. CoD has better infrastructure and way more money. He was a top cod player, no way he'd stay
  • Downvote (-1) 7

undertaker-sitting-up1.gif

Amazing weekend

Amazing annoucnements

Amazing community

Really hope we can continue all this momentum into next year, now let's make those setting changes and have an amazing year ahead.

New thread tomorrow.

im hyped for a thread that will be full of lan results again

Amazing weekend

Amazing annoucnements

Amazing community

Really hope we can continue all this momentum into next year, now let's make those setting changes and have an amazing year ahead.

New thread tomorrow.

HWC 2017 Discussion? 

NO STOPPING THIS MEME TRAIN!

7vMG5Bx.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Amazing weekend

Amazing annoucnements

Amazing community

New thread tomorrow.

:weback:  this is about how I feel right now. I'd stopped paying as much attention to halo over the course of the season, it was just getting frustrating with the heavy aim and lack of transparency and everything. That week with those two incredibly egregious ghost assassinations was one of the last matches I watched, I think.  then I log on this week, see the playlist splits, customs browsers and news of an aiming update on top of this tournament... dang. Sorry Overwatch, I guess I'm back 

congrats to envy, though it sucks seeing my boys lose i can at least enjoy ola being back at the top. shout out to @@Mikwen for believing in him and @@Snip3down and @@Huke for helping him get there. definitely the best grand finals of H5 Yet.

• Upvote (+1) 4

How many events has red side won in h5? I think this might be the first event optic was blue idk if that was a reason

Hell no. CoD has better infrastructure and way more money. He was a top cod player, no way he'd stay

he has said he likes halo more.  But then again, so does formal

• Upvote (+1) 1

Regardless of whether you were supporting NV or OG, you have to admit, something seemed off about OG in the last half of today. Missed shots, questionable plays etc. And then the FRG not reloading properly handing NV the game, but you can't really blame Frosty for that. Also, this tournament has yet again showed the need for settings changes (Last moments of Rig Slayer, FRG snowballing). Not just because I'm a salty OpTic fan, because they were handed games for the same reasons.

Regardless, this has been the best overall H5 event to date, and I'm not sure anything really comes close. The hype for 2017 is going to be unreal, especially with 343 working with MLG after HWC. Very excited, and hoping I might have a role to play as well (wink wink).

All said, I can't wait for rostermania. But I think NV just awakened a sleeping dragon.

nV didn't play perfect either. Snipedown jumped off the map 3 times in 2 games. Got a breadstick once. Ola had *several* misplays, including that camo play on Fathom. 

• Upvote (+1) 1