CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I want to be sad that Royal and Snakebite lost but man how can you not love seeing Ola Mikwen and Huke so hype :)

this season pretty much ended up being a ranking of teams in order of how much I like them, i'm pretty happy with this  

https://clips.twitch.tv/halo/UninterestedGoatOSkomodo

nah man he fires off the last two shots in it, reloads the carbine, then jumps out and chooooooookes

Wrong clip

https://clips.twitch.tv/halo/BreakableArmadillo4Head

frosty reloaded fuel then it glitched and went back to 2 shots left

Yep here we go. It made the ammo in mag sound. I was sitting there like 'oh my god the gun didnt reload and he hasnt noticed'. And sure enough the turning point of the game is because Halo 5 is broken.

• Upvote (+1) 6

A fuel rod on Midship is a bit crazy. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Thoughts and prayers being sent Reiku's way after that verbal assault by Hecz. 

(He still lurks these forums so he'll see this - Ts & Ps BoB)

• Upvote (+1) 1

This tourney should open egs eyes and show how close to winning they are. Just drop ninja already

Mercy should replace empire and rig ts

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 14

Huke has got to stick with halo, right? Even when he reaches the age to compete on COD?

I dunno, a full LAN league is impressive.

Although Dreamhack x HCS is exciting.

Huke has got to stick with halo, right? Even when he reaches the age to compete on COD?

Think he stays for Worlds and goes back to CoD after. He turns 18 before Champs and will be on a top 4 team at least

Like any competition, can't blame a loss on one play.

It was for sure the turning point though. Game was tied, and because of a broken reload of a fuel rod (on truth) Frosty doesn't get the easy kills and Envy gets 5 fuel rod shots which are used to make a gap.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I was rooting for OpTic, but Mikwen is one of my favorite pros and it feels so good to see him succeed like this, I know he's happy.

Also, TJ definitely needed a reality check, glad to see him finally get knocked off his high horse and (maybe?) start being humble for once.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Great things happening in COD. Great things happening in Halo. The kid can do whatever he wants and be successful. Insane talent.