CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I can't imagine what Snipedown is thinking right now! Way to go! And over 40k viewers. What a good event absolutely epic!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Everyone thinks Frosty lost that for them but the fuel just didn't reload, no fault to him and that blew the game for his team. Absolutely insane.

The lesson here is that you should let the animation 100% complete or this could happen.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone thinks Frosty lost that for them but the fuel just didn't reload, no fault to him and that blew the game for his team. Absolutely insane.

It's got a slow reload animation.  YY isn't enough time to put more in the chamber.  Huke picked it up and let the anim play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Huke has balls of brass. Glad I made it home to see Game 7. Congrats nV! 

Mickey Mouse gets the tourney win FINALLY. Needed to be the Miami Heat of the Halo scene but they got the win...worth.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I want to be sad that Royal and Snakebite lost but man how can you not love seeing Ola Mikwen and Huke so hype :)

this season pretty much ended up being a ranking of teams in order of how much I like them, i'm pretty happy with this  

Yeah I swear he reloaded it. And then I noticed it wasn't loaded and was just waiting for Frosty to get fucked over by it.

Anyone have a clip of him reloading it?

https://clips.twitch.tv/halo/UninterestedGoatOSkomodo

nah man he fires off the last two shots in it, reloads the carbine, then jumps out and chooooooookes

• Upvote (+1) 2

GGs. 

Im praying they fix the weapons man. Fuel Rod is pure AIDS. 

And OG needs to clean up their slayers because that was pathetic

• Upvote (+1) 5

This was the best event since 343 has taken over Halo and guess what....

We get to do it all over again in a month, see you in January!