CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Let's go for 35k boys! Tweet the stream and let everyone know. 

Thanks for the support! <3

I don't know if anyone has brought this up right now but I think this is the first H5 event in which no one lagged out or there were unfortunate in-game technical difficulties, so props to ESL/HCS/HALO.

• Upvote (+1) 4

This is what happens when radar is on Ladies and Gentlemen. The crouch game at the end  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 2

another few tries, and optic might be able to overcome the big disadvantage of blue start on that map

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think that's it, OpTic hasn't played Truth TS in eons and are generally worse at Slayer vs. nV, so even if they win this game 6 I can't see them going all the way

We have a rivalry! 

I don't know if anyone has brought this up right now but I think this is the first H5 event in which no one lagged out or there were unfortunate in-game technical difficulties, so props to ESL/HCS/HALO.

I was going to say that earlier but didn't want to jinx it. So now when it happens in game 7 I'm blaming you.

OG is trash at slayers now what happened.

This is like watching OG CoD and SnD 

I predict ola to get a haircut if he wins. That hair represents him not winning against the team to beat. :kappa:

This is what happens when radar is on Ladies and Gentlemen. The crouch game at the end  :walshy:

To be fair, that same type of thing happened without Radar in H2A. Teams turtle when they only have a few kills to give.

• Upvote (+1) 1