CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Damn that NV clutch. Heartbreaking loss for Optic. 

There's been nail bitter finishes and other fantastic series but honestly...has there ever been a series in H5 with this much on the line? I mean, HWC worlds with the money but...here we got optic fighting for everything. Glory, bragging rights, and money.

Yesterdays E6vs3Sup was incredible but I just feel an intensity from this series that I haven't felt really. I'm nervous for Optic.

EG v CLG at XGames was the most intense series of H5 imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@Zahevi Frosty looks rattled a bit to me. I really think that he hates losing to Snip3down.

Optic right now is reminding me of FB when they started losing to carbon. So many advantages but they're trying to get perfect setups instead of going for anything scrappy.

Oh. My. God!

Whatever the outcome, this series has been 100% worth sacrificing my sleep for (UK).

Epic Grand Finals is the icing on the cake of a great weekend of Halo intel.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@DaneCook even when Optic looks bad, I am always afraid of what they are capable of doing. I guess that's one of the perks of being the undisputed number one team is that you always get that benefit of the doubt.

Imagine if it was Quinn Delhoyyo making this post? Could you imagine? I can't. This is the difference between learning to take criticism and applying it to good use. Huge props to Timo.

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying the finals and has had a good time this weekend. :) We're super excited about the announcements we've made this weekend and we hope that together with the community we can grow Halo esports further in 2017. 

Like Simms said on the show: we are actively reading the community's feedback every day here, on Twitter, Reddit, etc - even if we're not responding every day (even if my login time may say I haven't logged in in a week - for whatever reason I get logged out sometimes). 

I have said this before: we may not always be able to act and adapt as quickly as people might like us to. But we do listen. We care tremendously. And we want the best for Halo esports. I sincerely hope we've been able to show you that. 

Let's work together in 2017 to make it all bigger and better. :)

And now back to finals...

Timo

• Upvote (+1) 1