CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

NV needs to step it up in this game slayer match. I think that if Optic wins this slayer,then they either sweep or win 4-1.

Part of me wants to believe Ola really is playing on a blue screen and just getting kills blindly through sheer wizard powers.

Truly bleeding blue.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Man, Optic is having a much bigger challenge than expected. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

There's been nail bitter finishes and other fantastic series but honestly...has there ever been a series in H5 with this much on the line? I mean, HWC worlds with the money but...here we got optic fighting for everything. Glory, bragging rights, and money.

Yesterdays E6vs3Sup was incredible but I just feel an intensity from this series that I haven't felt really. I'm nervous for Optic.

@A Fail Bhig I'm more concerned about NV's stamina to be able to keep up this intensity vs a team like Optic. This Coli flag, Optic was so dominant, so I hope they just brush it off.

Edit: NVM NV JUST CLUTCHED IT TF UP

Wait...did frosty just bait someone by walking into the wall and showing up on radar? or is that just me?

@A Fail Bhig

My name can't be that hard ;)

I'm not cheering for nV at all but I don't think that'll be a problem.

Pro League 2017 at Dreamhack Atlanta & Denver.... WITH OPEN LANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so hype