CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Those questions were amazing, don't know if I've missed those kind of segments but more rapid fire questions from the pros is exactly the kind of downtime stuff I want to see!

These prepared and edited interviews are good. So much better than random filler or excessive live interviews

• Upvote (+1) 3

Optic Gears wins Gfinity.  1/3 championships today so far.  

Also Faruq is doing interviews for Gears  :glasses:

Nobody cares about Gears.

Edit: I mean, right now. We are in second bo7 of finals. Come on, man...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So snip3down has won xgames, vegas, and st.louis? Optic has won, regionals, worlds, S1 finals, Orange County. If nV win this then snip3down will have won 4 events and be tied for most event wins in H5 with everyone on optic. I think?

No because lxthul won st Louis with snipedown
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Can anyone tell me why Optic vetoed Stasis CTF as blue team?!?!?!

Boycott.

I thought that code said SERIES2HYPE, but it's not working. Did I misread?

Passed it on.

Can anyone tell me why Optic vetoed Stasis CTF as blue team?!?!?!

Gentlemans agreement among the teams. Im glad that every team has stuck to it. Shows some class

• Upvote (+1) 2

I thought that code said SERIES2HYPE, but it's not working. Did I misread?

New code - finals2hype

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying the finals and has had a good time this weekend. :) We're super excited about the announcements we've made this weekend and we hope that together with the community we can grow Halo esports further in 2017. 

Like Simms said on the show: we are actively reading the community's feedback every day here, on Twitter, Reddit, etc - even if we're not responding every day (even if my login time may say I haven't logged in in a week - for whatever reason I get logged out sometimes). 

I have said this before: we may not always be able to act and adapt as quickly as people might like us to. But we do listen. We care tremendously. And we want the best for Halo esports. I sincerely hope we've been able to show you that. 

Let's work together in 2017 to make it all bigger and better. :) 

And now back to finals...

Timo

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying the finals and has had a good time this weekend. :) We're super excited about the announcements we've made this weekend and we hope that together with the community we can grow Halo esports further in 2017.

Like Simms said on the show: we are actively reading the community's feedback every day here, on Twitter, Reddit, etc - even if we're not responding every day (even if my login time may say I haven't logged in in a week - for whatever reason I get logged out sometimes).

I have said this before: we may not always be able to act and adapt as quickly as people might like us to. But we do listen. We care tremendously. And we want the best for Halo esports. I sincerely hope we've been able to show you that.

Let's work together in 2017 to make it all bigger and better. :)

And now back to finals...

Timo

You are doing incredible things and We appreciate it hugely

Thank you

• Upvote (+1) 1