CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Was that first LAN *finals* loss for CLG/OpTic since LethuL came to team? Even though NV still needs another series?

Was that first LAN *finals* loss for CLG/OpTic since LethuL came to team? Even though NV still needs another series?

No, they lost X Games. First since regionals

• Upvote (+1) 2

God I hate mobile can't watch and post at the same time.

But holy fuck this series has been amazing and I really hope nV can pull off a win here but either way taking a B07 off of Optic on LAN is amazing since that hasn't happened ever IIRC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

For the love of god 343, just make a hcs playlist already, we shouldnt have to sacrifice competitive merit for casuals, and casuals shouldnt have sacrice a full 343 experience because of us. Seprate playlist, no issues.

How high are you?

This is going to be like the time CLG beat EG to extend the finals in H2A only to get 4-0d in the second half.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Its 2AM now, Ive to get up at 7:30 for work  :mj:  Do I sleep now?

Negative. 

NV has to stay aggressive and make sure that keep control of the power weapons. I noticed that if NV loses to Optic it mostly comes down to the opening strats.

So snip3down has won xgames, vegas, and st.louis?  Optic has won, regionals, worlds, S1 finals, Orange County.  If nV win this then snip3down will have won 4 events and be tied for most event wins in H5 with everyone on optic.  I think?

• Downvote (-1) 1

No, they lost X Games. First since regionals

You're right, I technically meant after Lethul came onto the team and when they started dominating after the X-Games silver. Regionals and onwards.

Optic Gears wins Gfinity.  1/3 championships today so far.  

Also Faruq is doing interviews for Gears  :glasses:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1