CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hey guys,

Awesome to see the excitement for 2017. I know most (all?) of you think we don't listen, or that we refuse to change, but again, keep posting, keep the feedback coming.

:)

i was one of the doubters. let me be the first to say im sorry and you guys are beautiful! great announcements this weekend

1234295418_hermione%20kiss.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

The most notable thing from all those announcements is that the fall finals next year happens October 20-22, just a couple weeks before the year anniversary for H3. And no, I don't think I'm reading too much into this.

Gameplay this tournament has really stepped up and the meta evolved.

I would say more that the Combat has Evolved...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Everything outside of the game is looking great.  If we can get good settings, 2017 will be a great year.  

Don't know about anyone else but I feel the third year of a game's life cycle has always been the best. 2010 H3 and 2007 H2 were such amazing years and it looks like 2017 (crazy it's been ten years since Karma single handily won Dallas 07) could be an amazing year for H5. So many people deserve credit for seeing what didn't work the last year plus and changing it.

Also I know technically H5 has only been out just over a year but with HWC, plus two seasons of pro league it feels way more like the third year.

These stat images are tilting me, spent hours to provide them and they say Halo5Arena wrongly provided them  :mj:

Dude that's actually really shitty.  You need to tweet at everyone there and correct them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

These stat images are tilting me, spent hours to provide them and they say Halo5Arena wrongly provided them  :mj:

I am so sorry about that. Our mess up. We massively appreciate the hard work you put in and helping us. My sincere apologies. :-/