CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

As soon as I saw him even consider cutting that corner after taking damage I knew exactly what was going to happen to the flag. Ouch.

Hey guys,

Awesome to see the excitement for 2017. I know most (all?) of you think we don't listen, or that we refuse to change, but again, keep posting, keep the feedback coming.

:)

It's a small minority that think that. Announcements today (and yesterday) were great!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hey guys,

Awesome to see the excitement for 2017. I know most (all?) of you think we don't listen, or that we refuse to change, but again, keep posting, keep the feedback coming.

Nice to know that we're being heard!

Really looking forward to 2017 - keep up the good work.

Hey guys,

Que haters going "well I didn't honestly believe all the crap I tossed at you"

May be making an appearance in Atlanta :D. Great chance to finally meet some of the long time Halo homies. Got lots of time to save. Im getting pretty damn hype at the idea.

2017 is sounding beyond lit

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow that flag drop into the water. There's probably a Team Liquid joke in here somewhere, but I'm not sure what...

• Upvote (+1) 1

OpTic is in 3 finals ATM: CSGO, Gears, Halo.

also the nV-OG rivalry should be called the Turquoise Classic

• Downvote (-1) 1

As much as I want to watch the rest of these finals I really have to get some sleep now. Hopefully there are lots more good games to catch on the rebroadcast tomorrow, and here's hoping I can make it to Atlanta next summer!

Halo 2017 is gonna be great!

• Upvote (+1) 1