CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How are you even supposed to make this NV squad better than it is now? That's a question for you guys.

Bubu dubu. He has great in game instincts, kinda like a young Ola. I like this current NV squad, but if they feel the need to make a change, you reunite Huke and Bubu. Unfortunately, a great player would have to be dropped.

Anyone who actually watched OC will tell you how wrong you are, every single game was a play away from going towards nV until their will was broken on that Truth CTF game 1 in the grand finals. This series is much more lopsided toward whichever team asserts early control.

Close => Still fucking lost

• Downvote (-1) 2

Who was he again tho?

An actor on Teen Wolf?

Maybe he's the titular teenaged wolf, I have no clue.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Ripped pants. Relegated.

665538b54dce44a1ac3b12020cb543f7.png

He predicted Liquid to make a comeback 

60144151f19eb3f99d4774e500ae0699.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

Also, I just realized that the one game NV won was when both Mikwen and Snipedown were not missing a sniper shot. That's very alarming.

That Teen Wolf guy seemed pretty cool, I have to wonder though, who puts on a chain like that, looks in the mirror, and still walks out the front door?

Someone as handsome as him, that's who.

Replacing?

I really don't want to say it, but Mikwen. Not that he is bad, but I think Bubu would be an upgrade at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 2

An actor on Teen Wolf.

Someone said Cody Christian.

He was/is on Pretty Little Liars as well...so he probably ran through all those chicks, so he probably wins at life... :lxthul:  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 2