CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I wonder what the pro's make of the new update and the elimination of reticule lag... I think TuFoxy and Jimbo said the pros would feel as though it was a 'new game'

I will say this again but Snakebite is the clutchest player in the game. Last guy alive,pulls flag elbow knowing that his team would be spawning there and they end up capping it. Snakebite on Lan is probably the best player in the game, in my opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Across 2 months of Halo pro scrims, Rig TS is roughly 70-30 Red favored. It is by far the largest margin in any direction.

We need mercy
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Honestly these matches are great. It just makes me sick to my stomach when I watch smg vs smg battles with a plasma caster going off in the background during a game 7.

I will say this though: matchmaking games never get that fast. It's almost as if all of them play on 5+ sense. That was such a high level match.

Honestly these matches are great. It just makes me sick to my stomach when I watch smg vs smg battles with a plasma caster going off in the background during a game 7.

lol.

You're right to feel ill about that though. Maybe a casual kid is watching thinking "omg I can do that".

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was there a h3a announcement yet?

No, it's just a placeholder until the next title is announced (H3A/H6/etc).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah and what happened at the event where they lost like 2 or 3 times on LAN at the vegas event I believe to Optic? Wasn't even close every match up.

Anyone who actually watched OC will tell you how wrong you are, every single game was a play away from going towards nV until their will was broken on that Truth CTF game 1 in the grand finals. This series is much more lopsided toward whichever team asserts early control.