CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't think they would be able to compete after they qualify as that would not be fair to other teams trying to compete point system would be better for this type of format. IMO

Glad I'm not the only one that feels this way...

• Upvote (+1) 1

7 is completely absurd when you consider the player base, the talent, and the fact that pro league has 8, but the entire region is worth one less?

Not every event needs to opportunity to feed all the same teams money, these same 8 teams have been in the running for $400k+ over the last two NA Proleague seasons.

Let them fight it out for the 7 spots along with the AMs. Should be fun.

• Upvote (+1) 1

:weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:

Surprised not to see them involved during the qualification process for Worlds. Despite a less than stellar performance from us at the time, NA Regionals last Feb was an incredible event, and I don't think I'll ever forget it. It was the first event I attended, and it took the expectations I had and obliterated them to little pieces.

The best part is how it wasn't even open. I'm sure it could have been at least 5 times as good and exciting to watch, even more so now with the solid teams sitting right outside of top 8. On top of that, their Columbus arena is great in itself and in one of the best spots to have a tournament, which makes even more sense if LANs will be part of the qualification process this time around.

Like I said, I think it could have benefited HWC/Halo as a whole to have them on board a little earlier, but regardless, I'm glad to see MLG might get involved again. The MLG + Halo combination is too good not to have, and the people behind MLG are awesome (not throwing shade at other TOs, just focusing the positives I've had).

• Upvote (+1) 3

Surprised not to see them involved during the qualification process for Worlds. Despite a less than stellar performance from us at the time, NA Regionals last Feb was an incredible event, and I don't think I'll ever forget it. It was the first event I attended, and it took the expectations I had and obliterated them to little pieces.

The best part is how it wasn't even open. I'm sure it could have been at least 5 times as good and exciting to watch, even more so now with the solid teams sitting right outside of top 8. On top of that, their Columbus arena is great in itself and in one of the best spots to have a tournament, which makes even more sense if LANs will be part of the qualification process this time around.

Like I said, I think it could have benefited HWC/Halo as a whole to have them on board a little earlier, but regardless, I'm glad to see MLG might get involved again. The MLG + Halo combination is too good not to have, and the people behind MLG are awesome (not throwing shade at other TOs, just focusing the positives I've had).

Bring back Overdrive? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just realized that Optic CSGO and Halo play at roughly the same time,  hopefully Optic fans keep two tabs open otherwise viewership is gonna take a hit :(

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just realized that Optic CSGO and Halo play at roughly the same time,  hopefully Optic fans keep two tabs open otherwise viewership is gonna take a hit :(

does the real Optic account even tweet out the stream

Feeling like shit from an illness, but Halo Championship Sunday!

Let's fucking go!

• Upvote (+1) 1

does the real Optic account even tweet out the stream

Yes, they're usually pretty good when comes to tweeting out a stream for a tourney, regardless of what Optic team is playing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not every event needs to opportunity to feed all the same teams money, these same 8 teams have been in the running for $400k+ over the last two NA Proleague seasons.

Let them fight it out for the 7 spots along with the AMs. Should be fun.

They ARE fighting it out with everyone and that's exactly why 7 teams is too small. Having only 7 teams pretty much makes it harder for ams to qualify

Ola just got the luckiest spawn ever

That makes no sense.

I think he meant that since nV barely won on Str8's worst map, he's giving Str8 the edge for the whole series. 

not saying i agree, just interpreting. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Coliseum slayer is the worst gametype in the game.

I'm a fan of Str8 as well, but that was a clean win. Str8 spent most of the game pinned into one of the bases. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm a fan of Str8 as well, but that was a clean win. Str8 spent most of the game pinned into one of the bases. 

Because you can use the old power weapons to get the new ones. It's so snowbally

• Downvote (-1) 1