CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

7 NA pro teams is weird but it's honestly going to create a lot of hype. I don't often use this word to describe things, but the LCQ is going to be LIT

• Upvote (+1) 3

100% going to an MLG event if it's on the east coast.

I'll gladly take the 1st rounding to finally get a chance to go to one.

• Upvote (+1) 7

How many hours till the stream starts again?

when is the stream starting how many hours left?

1.5 I believe. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

i wish we didn't have to give asia a spot

they really don't deserve it

every other region actually has competitive halo

I'm hoping that Team SkyFire makes its long waited return.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What did ninja do?

Someone sent in a racist donation to his stream. Instead of ignoring it he decided to dox the guy to all of his viewers. 

He got off lucky with a two day ban, keep in mind others were permanently banned for it.

i wish we didn't have to give asia a spot

they really don't deserve it

every other region actually has competitive halo

Make it Asia-Pacific and give it 2 spots. This would include Australia and NZ and would make it more competitive. This only works if the final qualifier was "LAN" (top however many teams from both ANZ and Asia online qualifying events playing for the 2 spots).
  • Upvote (+1) 3

If the mishaps and struggle of the later half of this year bring back MLG, then it's worth it. Hoping for the best in 2017 :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Someone sent in a racist donation to his stream. Instead of ignoring it he decided to dox the guy to all of his viewers. 

He got off lucky with a two day ban, keep in mind others were permanently banned for it.

On one hand I want to say "Nice" because that person is obviously a shitstain on humanity. On the other hand I know exactly why he should not have done that because at this point I've spent years seeing the results of things like that and how it never makes anything better. I mean, I've seen some shit you would almost not believe.

I definitely agree he should not have done that. No matter how despicable that person is opening them up to harassment like that publicly is just not right. It should have been refunded and the person contacted or ignored privately. An eye for an eye just has never worked.

• Upvote (+1) 2

On one hand I want to say "Nice" because that person is obviously a shitstain on humanity. On the other hand I know exactly why he should not have done that because at this point I've spent years seeing the results of things like that and how it never makes anything better. I mean, I've seen some shit you would almost not believe.

I definitely agree he should not have done that. No matter how despicable that person is opening them up to harassment like that publicly is just not right. It should have been refunded and the person contacted or ignored privately. An eye for an eye just has never worked.

The worst part about all of that is.. what if the racist donator, was using someone else's details? Ninja could of dox'd a completely innocent person and made them a target. 

7 NA pro teams is weird but it's honestly going to create a lot of hype. I don't often use this word to describe things, but the LCQ is going to be LIT

so Halo's facebook posted the bracket for the tournament and the comments are a mix of confusion and anger re: double elim

it's funny 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I would imagine that they can participate and if, let's say, the top 3 from STL place T3 at Vegas then it would go down to 4-6. I could be way off but it would realistically be the highest placing teams that get the invite.

I don't think they would be able to compete after they qualify as that would not be fair to other teams trying to compete point system would be better for this type of format. IMO

• Upvote (+1) 3