CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

2017 Summer Finals is probably gonna be one of the last Halo 5 tournaments, if everyone wants MLG to be involved with Halo again then your best hope is the next Halo titlte (H3A or H6).

If H3A is real then I'd tend to agree with you. If H6 is next in line, no way in hell are we going to go over a year without sanctioned events, would kill the scene almost as fast as H4 did.

Did i hear that they would be talking about settings and stuff this weekend/sunday or am i bugging?

You're bugging.

• Upvote (+1) 1

relegation viewership took a big dive since season 1 but we had decent numbers with small orgs and great competitive series

OpTic juice confirmed  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It would be hype if the HWC was at MLG Colombus. Why give MLG the regionals or qualifiers when you can give them the big event? 

Was literally about to type "Imagine the hype if finals were in Columbus..."

• Upvote (+1) 1

Id imagine the finals are in LA/Hollywood again.

But imagine if MLG got the finals in the Midwest sheeeshhh

You're bugging.

They did say settings changes were coming after finals, but that could just be things like weapon placement etc., not radar/ar starts and all that. Still good, just not great.

Imagine if Adam comes onto the stage just as OG is hoisting the trophy (Or whoever I guess...) and just casually says MLG is doing World's Finals and handling PL following that...

I would actually die and resurrect due to the hype.

• Upvote (+1) 4

YASSS

HYPE but hopefully this doesn't mean we don't get UGCRed and UGCBlue again. Those channels were the best part of the event!

Can anyone from UGC confirm or deny if these

Great day 1, even bigger day tommorow with more 2017 announcements :) Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Are you or @@Timo able to breakdown what led to 12 roster Worlds? I mean this might be my personal opinion but going from 16 teams last year to 12 seems left a step backwards especially with the talent gap shrinking.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll never understand why people get upset about Saiyan using an old pros name. It's been a decade, get over it.

Still better than seeing Gamebattles teams and player names using the word Vitality or Febreeze.

Life checks....damn we back on Bungie.net during the Reach days

lol u have a 1.12 k/d, dont pretend like ur opinion matters

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

one of the players on last year's asia team

the answer is fairly clear but it still does suck that Halo isn't truly international consistently :(

hope the asia scene doesn't completely die out

Pretty sure Asia has died. I can count the top Asian players who still play on one hand. ANZ is in a state of meltdown. Everyone giving up outside of top 3/4, which sucks. Personally I think one spot is fine, given the current state of Halo but unfortunately there is literally nothing else to play for here.

Hopefully 343/M$ actually help in someway with ESL Australia to stimulate the game here down under. Local grassroot events were a major staple for our region, but we haven't done those in a while  :eyes: 

I just wish there were more people from NA who cared about other regions instead of giving us the middle finger and cold shoulder. Big shoutout to Moses FPS and everyone else who has helped to promote our region though. Representation here means a lot.

• Upvote (+1) 6

The ONLY complaint I have is that 20th of Jan is not enough time to prepare for the most important open LAN in the calendar. Also I hope the age limit is like 13+ so all the aspiring kids that get money for Christmas can attend.

The ONLY complaint I have is that 20th of Jan is not enough time to prepare for the most important open LAN in the calendar. Also I hope the age limit is like 13+ so all the aspiring kids that get money for Christmas can attend.

I hope ESL/HCS send them an email weeks before the announcement so they could organize the event and run it as good as the last one.

Pretty amped. I think I'll be seeing some of you in Stl next month.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are you or @@Timo able to breakdown what led to 12 roster Worlds? I mean this might be my personal opinion but going from 16 teams last year to 12 seems left a step backwards especially with the talent gap shrinking.

I personally cannot as I honestly don't know the full ins and outs and wouldn't want to give you incorrect info.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Is Ninja still on EG? I haven't been paying too much attention to teams but I don't see how he can be if he is never on to play.

image.jpg

Does he need to play? 

Until Worlds settings are released, it's a bit pointless.

• Upvote (+1) 2