CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

IMO the 7/8 and top AM teams not being able to compete with the top dogs is not a bad thing. Watch the Browns play the Patriots and you'll see that's how it works in every league.

IMO the 7/8 and top AM teams not being able to compete with the top dogs is not a bad thing. Watch the Browns play the Patriots and you'll see that's how it works in every league.

but the Browns would rake Alabama :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just $1 million dollars??? Where has all of these req money has been going to the last 6 months??

Probably helping to pay the developers that are still working on the game. Plus the players get a share of their team packs.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This entire event was tense as fuck can't believe ALG choked so many times so glad they managed to pull it out in the end and kept there spot.

This relegation system doesn't work. 

AM players aren't rewarded. I mean ALG played dogshit this season( sorry chad)  and they can't hang against the top 3, and 3sup pushing for game 6 and 7 just shows that they are as good as the last 2 pro league teams, they just aren't as used to playing against great teams.. I mean ALG/e6 had weeks playing against the top teams as practice. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Just $1 million dollars??? Where has all of these req money has been going to the last 6 months??

Not towards the prize pool, clearly. It was only ever a limited time thing for HWC 2016.

Lets wait until it's officially announced and for more info. Hopefully crowd funding is back to make the prize pool bigger than 1m.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This relegation system doesn't work.

AM players aren't rewarded. I mean ALG played dogshit this season( sorry chad) and they can't hang against the top 3, and 3sup pushing for game 6 and 7 just shows that they are as good as the last 2 pro league teams, they just aren't as used to playing against great teams.. I mean ALG/e6 had weeks playing against the top teams as practice.

Alg went 5 with liquid and beat str8 twice at Vegas. They can hang.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

2tapFRb.png

M6qrRMc.png

qLbRiHJ.png

Brl3k0d.png

Only 12 teams? Man... I love to support EU halo but the top EU team lost against the worst NA proleague teams at Vegas... 

the top 8 NA teams need to be there.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

BTW it says top 12 teams. 

EDIT: A lot smaller compared to this years Worlds tournament hopefully they show in detail how the format and qualifiers are gonna be.

@, blink once if you're running these events

Blink twice if E6 have your family.

• Upvote (+1) 2