CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I missed the spectator mode part. How is it looking?

Lit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's like if a new rapper came up and started calling himself Tupac. I don't really care, but it is kinda weird.

That would actually be horrific...

It's like if a new rapper came up and started calling himself Tupac. I don't really care, but it is kinda weird.

It'd be more like if a rapper from a decade ago that a lot of people never listened to named himself after something from dragonball z and then a decade later someone else who also liked dragonball z named himself the same thing.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

mike: "lets bring back that old fb duo"

dave's face: *didnt you kick me off fb?*

My exact thoughts LOL!
  • Upvote (+1) 2

mike: "lets bring back that old fb duo"

dave's face: *didnt you kick me off fb?*

i missed it!! Can anyone clip it?  please

you know there's a problem with the settings when a player actually has smg/sniper combo :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

So if a player dies and they switch players observer mode doesnt follow?

Doesn't happen on retail. I'm not entirely sure what the awkwardness is about with Observer Mode, maybe its buggy on the LAN build? They should be using it more frequently and for longer periods of time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Doesn't happen on retail. I'm not entirely sure what the awkwardness is about with Observer Mode, maybe its buggy on the LAN build? They should be using it more frequently and for longer periods of time.

@@Bad Dub

Think I can clear this one up

At Summer Finals back when Observer mode was still a little buggy, we were told to cue up the players POV on the Observer Xbox BEFORE switching to the Observer Xbox's feed. Not really sure why because it seemed pretty stable, but the thought process/habit that formed was: Lineup player -> Switch to Observer Xbox Feed -> Player dies -> Go back to live player feeds

Must say it was a finicky process especially while casting, but found myself falling into the same habit at Fall finals. Wouldn't be surprised if the casters were used to the same habit :)

• Upvote (+1) 6