CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It may be an unpopular opinion, but I really hope they don't switch to PC for tournament setups. 

Wondering how plugging in a controller works on PC though.

Wondering how plugging in a controller works on PC though.

LOL perhaps I should've been more clear, but I think you know what I mean.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

God, I'd kill for that story.

Hunt the Truth Season 1 was the best piece of Halo fiction ever.

::snip sexy ass picture of cheeks i want to pinch::

If they had tied that series into the game in some significant way it would have been awesome.

The way the audio series cast doubt on Chief's loyalties, played up the political intrigue and actually made you feel how fucking big of a deal it was that the guardians were waking up was amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Currently watching DadBite's stream and someone brought up the saltiness that comes along with being bagged :mj: .

A viewer brought up that bagging is the way to "talk sh*t" when playing online. Another viewer then brought this video to the attention of the stream. I hope everyone enjoys this video as much as I did. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Currently watching DadBite's stream and someone brought up the saltiness that comes along with being bagged :mj: .

A viewer brought up that bagging is the way to "talk sh*t" when playing online. Another viewer then brought this video to the attention of the stream. I hope everyone enjoys this video as much as I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpwn78QtvQ4

All that video does is make me cringe. I love good trash talk, teabags, toilet paper rolls...

Personal insults is not good trash talk

• Upvote (+1) 7

Currently watching DadBite's stream and someone brought up the saltiness that comes along with being bagged :mj: .

APG @1:11 is funny af. This video is like a caricature of trash talk in competitive gaming events. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Currently watching DadBite's stream and someone brought up the saltiness that comes along with being bagged :mj: .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpwn78QtvQ4

Snipedown looks likenhe hadnt showered in a week. Lol. And young pistola always reminds of that kid from Little Giants.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Interesting. So when do we switch to Pc for tournament setups ?

Hopefully as soon as possible, provided the game isn't brutal. If the game is bad, even PC won't save it.

It may be an unpopular opinion, but I really hope they don't switch to PC for tournament setups. 

I wish I could upvote this more.

Competitive Halo should always be on Xbox. And I really don't want match making cross play, as PC users will have such a huge advantage. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Competitive Halo should always be on Xbox. And I really don't want match making cross play, as PC users will have such a huge advantage. 

It's a good thing Halo 5: Forge on PC doesn't have matchmaking or cross-play, then.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cross-play should be opt-in. If I want to challenge myself and play against PC players I'd like to have that option, but no one should be forced into matches where they have an inherent handicap.

Edit: I'm talking about H6 if the talk of multi-platform release is true.

• Upvote (+1) 2

All that video does is make me cringe. I love good trash talk, teabags, toilet paper rolls...

Personal insults is not good trash talk

I'm not saying that personal insults are good trash talk, but I love this video because its nostalgic in a sense that people used to be able to just stand up during a match and scream at each other lol. The video is just all around funny to me.

Also....RIP to Formal's Halo career. :( #12k

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's a good thing Halo 5: Forge on PC doesn't have matchmaking or cross-play, then.

I'm talking about H6 and other future installments. You can miss me with that sass.  :lxthul:

Cross-play should be opt-in. If I want to challenge myself and play against PC players I'd like to have that option, but no one should be forced into matches where they have an inherent handicap.

Edit: I'm talking about H6 if the talk of multi-platform release is true.

The only problem with opt-in is, a console player would curse his PC team mates.

Competitive Halo should always be on Xbox. 

why do you feel this way?

And I really don't want match making cross play, as PC users will have such a huge advantage. 

ideally 343 would be smart enough to not match controller vs mouse + keyboard users

would you be okay if cross play was xbox controller vs pc controller only?

• Upvote (+1) 5

God, I'd kill for that story.

Hunt the Truth Season 1 was the best piece of Halo fiction ever.

Keegan-Michael-Key_618x764_5_w1.jpg

This handsome dude man.

Hunt The Truth Season 1 was so damn good.

Agreed. Cross-play should not be forced onto people. Cross play is going to put Xbox users at a severe disadvantage. 

Secondly, I think Xbox should have a strong competitive title (like how PS4 has CoD). PC dominates the competitive scene and moving competitive Halo will feel (to me, at least) like a cop-out instead of working with the current platform to make the competitive experience great. If Halo 1/2/3/Reach didn't need PC to be popular competitive titles, then neither will Halo 5/6/etc. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I feel like @@Moses_FPS is one of those guys who really is pushing to grow the Halo community and we should all take note and appreciate him for all he does.

He also gives out mad + rep. @@CyReN @@Saucey do you keep TB stats of who dishes out the most + and - rep per day/week/month/year?

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm pretty sure someone from Microsoft (I assume Phil Spencer) said few months ago that they'll bring mouse and keyboard support for Xbox One. So put console controller players vs. PC controller players and console m&kb users vs. PC m&kb users.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'd want it how CoD is doing it right now. Have a PC version but have competitive on Xbox.

(I'd be ok with using a controller on PC as well as long as it plays with xbox settings [i.e. doesn't mess with magnetism or aim assist] solely because the hardware is much better on most gaming PCs)

I have Rocket league which does cross-platform play on both my xbox and PC. I can tell the xbox has a slower response time than PC (I use controller for both mediums). Unsure if it's something to do with the netcode or what have you but that's just my experience.

• Upvote (+1) 3