CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So Halo 5 Pc has only forge maps, but they show gameplay on dev map. Might have relased the whole thing and make it f2p like Forza 6 apex.

Not true, but you can't be at fault for not understanding. It has been marketed poorly.

Halo 5: Forge on PC isn't just Forge, it is the entire custom games portion of the game too.

You'll be able to play all the Arena-dev maps and create and share Forge maps across both PC and Xbox One.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Not true, but you can't be at fault for not understanding. It has been marketed poorly.

Halo 5: Forge on PC isn't just Forge, it is the entire custom games portion of the game too.

You'll be able to play all the Arena-dev maps and create and share Forge maps across both PC and Xbox One.

But this IS EXACTLY how it's been marketed. I think it just has a crappy title. Most people can't be bothered to read past the headline.

It should have been call Halo 5: Arena (w/ forge)

• Downvote (-1) 1

But this IS EXACTLY how it's been marketed. I think it just has a crappy title. Most people can't be bothered to read past the headline.

A different name would have done wonders, agreed.

It was intentional, the "bad" marketing is intentional, now if it fails and nobody plays it or uses it, they can say "hey its just forge".

They have very low expectations of this port.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It was intentional, the "bad" marketing is intentional, now if it fails and nobody plays it or uses it, they can say "hey its just forge".

They have very low expectations of this port.

I just don't think they intend it for a larger audience. In their mind, it's strictly for people who already play Halo 5 a lot.

I just don't think they intend it for a larger audience. In their mind, it's strictly for people who already play Halo 5 a lot.

Why not? They are not saling a lot of copies of Halo5 anymore.

In my opinion they are marketing the game in a way that the Xbox fanboys dont get upset because they favorite game is on PC.

Halo 5 marketing was good, it was just misleading with the whole Chief vs Locke stuff (unless you count the worst MMA fight ever).

It was just a prank bro chill

Why not? They are not saling a lot of copies of Halo5 anymore.

In my opinion they are marketing the game in a way that the Xbox fanboys dont get upset because they favorite game is on PC.

This is a litmus test for Halo on PC.  How this goes determines how they market and sell Halo 6.  Halo 6 will be cross-buy and cross-play, you watch

Interesting. So when do we switch to Pc for tournament setups ?

@@Moses_FPS Killin' it on twitter today! Earnings-Mania is what the people are dubbing it.

thanks for the kind words man, just trying to do my part  :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Interesting. So when do we switch to Pc for tournament setups ?

Lol , we can't even remove Radar and you want Halo competitive on PC
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

God, I'd kill for that story.

Hunt the Truth Season 1 was the best piece of Halo fiction ever.

keegan-michaelkey.jpg

This handsome dude man.

Don't forget Robin Sherbatsky (Cobie Smulders) as Petra.

giphy.gif

And Kumail Nanjiani as Mshak.

tumblr_n0n6u3AkMU1qlxbgwo1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

VdnpYdi.jpg

made a combined earnings list

Pros make so much more for so much less in such shorter amounts of time now than they did in the past. This is why it's so bothersome that so many pros don't take their Halo career as seriously.

To make as much as the 15th ranked player on this list in the MLG days, you'd have to win all 5 events of the season including Nationals.

• Upvote (+1) 7