CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Has anyone gotten to check out the sentinel beam yet? Is it going to be competitively viable at all?

Instead of heavy aim, I've had two servers in a row that feel like I'm walking through molasses. :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just played some grenade launcher customs and PLEASE replace the plasma caster with it. Just delete the plasma caster from the game and replace with the grenade launcher. Also please replace the regular rockets with spknr

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Pegasus used to be one of my favorite maps now it has fucked spawns and I get 20 fps all the time.

I've had a couple of games on Pegasus with no lag issues at all.

I just played some grenade launcher customs and PLEASE replace the plasma caster with it. Just delete the plasma caster from the game and replace with the grenade launcher. Also please replace the regular rockets with spknr

I prefer rockets that actually do damage tbh.

• Upvote (+1) 3

used GL and Pro Pipe in Warzone ... a bit overpowered, actually, at 3 / 4 REQ points each.  8 ammo for GL and 12 for Pro Pipe

That may be partially true, but don't kid yourself and think the population is anywhere near those 2 games.

It must be exhausting to be you

Can anyone explain customs browser? Like I can just join a random custom game someone is running? Have been dying to try out H5 on PC but i have no friends with a decent enough computer to run it. 

Wonderboy is using it atm

https://www.twitch.tv/wonderboyhalo

Seems ok to me...haven't been watching long though

Edit: yeah reticule looks great. Headshots actually look like headshots. They're are some ui bugs that i would imagine will be fixed long before the next official online matches.

• Upvote (+1) 1

replacing regular rockets with spnkr is a terrible choice, those things are worse than h3 rockets

Regular rockets are way too easy imo.

• Downvote (-1) 2

I don't think that the Skirmish playlist is going to do well when every slayer is 14 - 50

Also, did they nerf the camo?

• Downvote (-1) 2

I don't think that the Skirmish playlist is going to do well when every slayer is 14 - 50

People wanted relaxed MMR though.

• Upvote (+1) 9

People wanted relaxed MMR though.

I think there might be a lot of T03's waiting for a friend to finish downloading the update before going to arena. 

It's what happened with me anyways. I'm excited for the social stuff. A lot of fun stuff on sunday mornings or before friends get on or when i just feel like playing halo casually. 

Came to post this. I assume he left Pulse? I'd say this will cause some team reshuffling. 

His team split different ways I hear, which sucks. Can't wait to see the new lineup he lands on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

since ive only been playing titanfall, it took me a while to get used to the movement. once i got back into the swing of it, the aiming felt great. there were a lot of drop outs. i wont chalk it up to lag since everything felt smooth to me. over all it was great except for an aimbotter who showed up. im excited to see where we go from here!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can anyone explain customs browser? Like I can just join a random custom game someone is running? Have been dying to try out H5 on PC but i have no friends with a decent enough computer to run it. 

ya, click on any game that's not full and it gives you the option to join

Regular rockets are way too easy imo.

yeah they're strong, but there's only 4 rockets and still fairly easy to dodge if you have good positioning and movement.

SPNKR comes out sideways and gives em a lovetap

• Upvote (+1) 4