CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is anyone else experiencing massive frame rate issues? Fist game in social it was unplayable. I decided to try different maps in customs by myself and I'm still experiencing frame rate issues

Ok i just noticed but WHERE THE FUCK DID MY PREMIUM GO????

You have it..

EDIT: Seen updated post, hit us up if you run into issue.

will be a hell of a year if we get more LAN announcements as well that don't always have 20k prize pool.

Ever played or seen Smash? They don't play for money.

Is anyone else experiencing massive frame rate issues? Fist game in social it was unplayable. I decided to try different maps in customs by myself and I'm still experiencing frame rate issues

I didn't have that issue when i played a couple games at lunch but i was on dev maps.  Try deleting all cache data and hard resetting?

343 will not let Orion and Pegasus just fucking die, but it takes months to get a handful of doubles maps in rotation for a week. Please stop, guys. Seriously.

• Upvote (+1) 4

only on orion for me

Super laggy in custom games for me ... probably just an artifact of not enough people downloading the update, so I'm getting matched against Venezuelan players with dial-up or whatever

• Upvote (+1) 1

Super laggy in custom games for me ... probably just an artifact of not enough people downloading the update, so I'm getting matched against Venezuelan players with dial-up or whatever

Yeah we gotta give this shit time to propagate to all the players.

Keep an eye on this guy, he will be a superstar one day. He's already demolishing Europe very weird to see him without a roster yet.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Observer Mode:

• Reticles are more accurate, but aren't close to actual live feeds.

Why aren't more people talking about this gem of a fucking fail? Though "more accurate" and "aren't close" makes this kind of ambiguous @@Infinity. Got a video or something?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Keep an eye on this guy, he will be a superstar one day. He's already demolishing Europe very weird to see him without a roster yet.

Came to post this. I assume he left Pulse? I'd say this will cause some team reshuffling. 

Why aren't more people talking about this gem of a fucking fail? Though "more accurate" and "aren't close" makes this kind of ambiguous @@Infinity. Got a video or something?

The Observer Mode team made it with the intention to track reticles using the old aiming.

Gonna be another year before they can get it working with the new one boys.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have no idea how something like Orion even gets put into a ranked playlist. The lag on that map is unplayable.

new REQs are showing up for me now

Yeah, I'm seeing some as well, although most of the REQ cards have no pictures for me. And I was unlocking some ultra rare and legendary REQs with silver packs. Could have been I was buying them at a strange point in the upload process.

Orion 2 lags every time you look at the center structure. Makes the map unplayable

I'm not sure what their obsession is with big shiny moving structures on maps. Like, who looked at that abomination on Mercy and was like "yep, not only does that make sense and look good, there's absolutely no reason we shouldn't toe the line of performance and framerate issues. Ship it boys!" Even if it doesn't have a negative effect on performance, why do it? Seems like they over-design a lot of things, and Orion 2 continues that trend.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Played for the first time in a long time. I'm very excited for the future. 

Aiming is 100% fixed. Not in a pool of custard anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why won't 343 just give up on Orion?  It's an awful map.

Edit: Also Pegasus spawns are fucked, enemies constantly spawn nearby or behind you

• Upvote (+1) 1