CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can't tell if the aiming is better or my opponents are just bad. 

Frame rates are terrible on the forge map I just played. 

Would be great if the Halo5 update discussion were in the Halo5 thread instead of the HCS thread,

Why must you discussion topic Nazis force me to look at multiple threads rather than enjoy a single thread that spans the whole of my interests?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I wouldnt complain about that until saturday when there is actually new HCS stuff to talk about.

Circa 80% of the readers are guests (not members) so I think it would be great to concentrate the information regarding the update in the most relevant thread. There can be some important people lurking the forums and if they want to read about the members views about the update they will proably search the Halo5 thread :-)

This update is so extremely important that maybe it deserves an own thread.

Welp. Looks like 343 held up their end of the bargain. Now, with a functional game, I'm excited to see if the tv show gains traction.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just matched Brainstorm, Munoz, Gabriel and v tec in Arena on balanced. Is that a sign that the servers have improved, normally I never match Americans.

Anyone noticing join in and player left lag in game in customs? Noticing it every time.

Happens in Social with JIP as well. This was a problem in Warzone back when I played. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Interesting insight, glad they found it. Feels miles better for me.

Is this the first time they have admitted that it existed? 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm just waiting for someone to get their first ghost melee and come in here and say that this update broke the game. Kappa

This man uses Kappa instead of  :kappa: ? 

:apg:

• Upvote (+1) 3

No, the first time was when they said they're pushing an update to help detect when and where the heavy aim was happening. A few weeks ago, I believe.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Interesting insight, glad they found it. Feels miles better for me.

I would love to know what it was tbh. Like did it really take them over 400 days to find this thing?

Before they had always said that they had trouble pinpointing the problem because there were so many varying descriptions of the issue.

No, the first time was when they said they're pushing an update to help detect when and where the heavy aim was happening. A few weeks ago, I believe.

That was only for disconnects and ghost melees, not aim.  Sounds like they have known about it for a long time.

Observer Mode:

• Reticles are more accurate, but aren't close to actual live feeds.

I'll probably get crucified for this among all the positive changes that came from this update... But this is unacceptable. I do not understand how Halo can claim to be an eSport with an online league until this is fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I like how Warzone is a 6 person search limit now. I went on Waypoint and see people either with or trying to get Achilles complaining about it of course. This update might just make me renew my XBL. I've always hated matchmaking and preferred customs so being able to search for them sounds great.

Edit: Damn wrong thread RIP

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1