CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ranked and social in their own separate places and social looks to have some really good playlists including social shotty snieprs and ranked snipers only. Triple team is also there which i always enjoyed when playing with garbo friends

Just played a game of snipes against Shooter (only playlist I could find a game in)

I don't want to jump the gun but initial impressions are that aiming is definitely different in some way. I was hitting some very consecutive noscopes and I was never surprised about where my reticule was. I know I might feel this way just because I am expecting a change so I hope more people can comment. 

:fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hope you guys not having placebo with that aiming

It does feel better.... just not perfect, but definitely better.

Just played a game of snipes against Shooter (only playlist I could find a game in)

I don't want to jump the gun but initial impressions are that aiming is definitely different in some way. I was hitting some very consecutive noscopes and I was never surprised about where my reticule was. I know I might feel this way just because I am expecting a change so I hope more people can comment. 

At HCS EU Finals they said that they were playing on the new update with ghost melee's apparently gone and 50% less aim assist this may be why?

Folks telling me that aiming doesn't feel much better. 

It does feel better.... just not perfect, but definitely better.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being Destiny, what rating would you give it?

You know how you dont feel that drunk at the time, then you way up in the morning and go "wow i was hammered last night!!"?

I think that's the same reaction that the people who thought the aiming was fine before are going to have.

This is a really good analogy regardless if the aiming is actually any different. Well done.

Downloading the update right now...if the aiming is in fact "better" when I try it out on my lunch break, I might suddenly come down with something and have to take the rest of the day off work.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm so annoyed that I'm busy tonight AND most of tomorrow! I'll have to wait until Saturday to really try it out!  :mj:

Alright. Just played 2 games of social skirmish. I won't comment much on aiming because I am probably over analyzing.

Biggest difference I see so far....There are a lot of one shot people that I shoot from a decent distance that are now dying when before it would just give me hit markers and they would stay alive

• Upvote (+1) 1

So sniper on Rig SH. And it spawns top tower. No more rail

Truth CTF is the same

As someone who thought aiming was fine before, aiming is SO MUCH BETTER

I never thought it was too bad for the life of the game, but that was probably just due to muscle memory and having grown accustomed to it. I'm downloading it now, think there will be a settings/sens crisis?

Truth CTF is the same

That may be glitch, they didn't say they're updating any maps yet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Truth CTF is the same

I think arena will get updated after finals. So if there is some changes in arena already, its def not all the changes (truth supposed got the banana removed).

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being Destiny, what rating would you give it?

It feels more like MWR ADS. But it definitely feels better I will need to turn off my Halo Specific sensitivity curve on my elite to see how that feels. Halo is the only game where I felt the need to actually change it. 

Also played a Pit Custom Halo 3 settings and it was fantastic!

• Upvote (+1) 2

It feels more like MWR ADS. But it definitely feels better I will need to turn off my Halo Specific sensitivity curve on my elite to see how that feels. Halo is the only game where I felt the need to actually change it. 

Also played a Pit Custom Halo 3 settings and it was fantastic!

Lol, I did the same thing as soon as I got the Elite. I had to make a default profile for Titanfall 2 because the aiming curve I was using caused really weird drift and made aiming extremely difficult.

Cant find games, hurry up people!

This is sad. Even at noon on a Wednesday in halo 2 or 3 you'd find games instantly.

• Downvote (-1) 23

I never thought it was too bad for the life of the game, but that was probably just due to muscle memory and having grown accustomed to it. I'm downloading it now, think there will be a settings/sens crisis?

I went from 3/4 to 3/3. Shouldn't be cause for much of a crisis. It just feels right.