CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Problem with slayer are the excessive weapons on every map. Nothing wrong with the gamemode. 

One example is Regret TS, its a carbon copy of Amplified from H3, so it plays (for the most part) the same way, but unlike in H3, in H5 theres a scatter, OS, caster, storm rifle and 4 sets of splitters (not a power weapons but they are aids). Regret should be a map (like amplified) where its nothing but a carbon/BR on the map and the team that can manipulate spawns/get better positioning wins.

I'm down to see a map, only if it's just one where no power weapons and ups are involved I just think Power weapons and Power Ups are in a lot of cases a way for the losing team to push out of a spawn trap. It may make it a very campy game with nothing but Brs and carbines, but if one map could make it work it would be Regret.

I hosted several games on PC - it feels amazing for controller users.  KB and M users were still complaining of input lag though...which is a huge bummer for those guys.  Hopefully 343 will address that quickly now that popularity on PC is about to explode.

edit: sorry didn't mean to quote just wanted to reply to thread. derp

Yeah i just played a quick game with KBM and the input is still janky.  I was also playing on a forge map which was having some framerate issues (i only have an R9 380 that i JUST upgraded to...)

Edit:  Its like the aim acceleration is always on regardless of the settings, raw input, whatever.  Its "Floaty" wit KBM when it should be crisp AF.

Im pretty disappointed in that.  Custom game browser is slick as hell though

Yeah i just played a quick game with KBM and the input is still janky.  I was also playing on a forge map which was having some framerate issues (i only have an R9 380 that i JUST upgraded to...)

Edit:  Its like the aim acceleration is always on regardless of the settings, raw input, whatever.  Its "Floaty" wit KBM when it should be crisp AF.

Im pretty disappointed in that.  Custom game browser is slick as hell though

I'm far more understanding that the KBM controls aren't great because the game was designed for controller input, but it makes me think that the game just has really bad I/O for aiming and it is much more noticeable on KBM.

I would say for "FPS Design 101" aiming I/O should be #1 on the priority list.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Yeah I get people being annoyed with KB/M but with the one game i just played on the custom browser im already happy. It was really fun. Hopefully the 7  player cap is just a quick fix.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Update is available, if its not showing up you can hard reset

7.2GB in total.

• Upvote (+1) 5

When everyone's update finishes. Can people give their impressions for people that don't have access to a Xbox after they played a few games and checked everything out (in class)

So far no new skins have shown up but there is a new "announcers" section in in my req collection. Waiting on friends to update to play

In a single person custom right now. Aiming "feels" different compared to before but without an enemy to shoot at I guess I can't say that is for sure. 

Snipers playlist. It is ranked.

Sorry if I'm sharing any info that was already known. Trying to get first impressions since I assume most of you guys are at work.

Downloading now, congrats to 343i on the launch of their full title :fire:

Lets hold off on making that determination until we play the full thing shall we??  :lxthul:

Had my Xbox power supply turned off because the sound honestly drives me crazy when I sleep (as quiet as it is..) and now I'm stuck at work with the update not auto downloading. The struggle is real.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still waiting to find a game... early adopters(downloaders) be damned

I'm glad it is going to take 2+ hours for mine to download then :kappa:

Just played a game of snipes against Shooter (only playlist I could find a game in)

I don't want to jump the gun but initial impressions are that aiming is definitely different in some way. I was hitting some very consecutive noscopes and I was never surprised about where my reticule was. I know I might feel this way just because I am expecting a change so I hope more people can comment.