CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Mine will probably be at 6 est since I fly into LA for finals on Friday

You're chat already invaded the Skype Group. It'll be another interesting discussion. Yours more than the others because the update will have shipped. Hopefully. 

Why do i feel like he is saying the same things our toxic forum has said in basically the exact same way? I really appriciate him speaking up and by apparently using a lot of our suggestions, he proves how valuable beyond is. Its up to 343 and hcs to do something now.

Because he doesn't read what we said. It's easy to cop out and put blame instead of read the 9 threads I personally linked him numerous times.

Props for him for actually reading anyone's feedback at this point and continuing to gun the game as a caster though. Issues have been broken for sometime, hope these brings any kind of change at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Can finals just get here already with some information? 

@H3 aim discussion - H3 was objectively different. Quite different even. It used a grid system where as the two previous games used a circle. They're honestly not even remotely similar. If you could swap from h2 to h3 and back it was because bungie did a good job however I've heard a lot of people complain about how H3 felt different. PS I didn't want to read it all so someone may have already said this

@@Muggsy When can I expect my Str8 Rippin hoodie to ship?  Was hoping to have it in time for finals but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen now.

We're working hard on fulfilling the orders before Christmas. We are a bit behind as we switched vendors for better quality product. Sorry about the extended wait. If you have any more concerns regarding merchandise, please direct them to [email protected]@str8rippin.com

All they need to do to fix splinter nades is to add a fuse to them. Make it so they jump up, hover for a second then explode into the splinters.

You could also have this fuse start counting as soon as you throw it, so that the farther you threw it, the more quickly it would explode once it hit a surface. That way, you only nerf the situation we all hate: turn the corner, and take a splinter to the face that was thrown from 5 feet away.

Because I actually think it's kind of badass when you throw some insane hail mary splinter that perfectly catches somebody. It's only at close range where it's OP.

• Upvote (+1) 3

These write-ups and videos from people like Vetoed, T2 and Snipedown are brilliant, exactly what the community needs to see. It's a shame it didn't happen earlier but I'm happy to see the top-level players and comp-Halo whizz kids expressing their views on these hurtful settings.

I am expecting drastic changes next season, if not Worlds. This isn't the community saying these things anymore, its the people who know the game better than almost anybody. If Quinn and whoever replaces Che doesn't pay attention and make the changes we want to see then honestly I will lose hope entirely and just watch something else, at the end of the day its about respect.

I respect Halo enough as a franchise, and 343 enough as people, to keep watching and supporting the scene despite mistake after mistake by the people in charge. But with these posts, and criticisms, and videos from pros, there really cannot be any more excuses. If these changes are not made, and this community is ignored AGAIN, its pretty clear 343 have no respect for me or anybody else here or elsewhere who watch HCS or buy the merch or go to the events. And that's no way to treat your customers, let alone your fans.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Loving all the feedback, but like anything this is a 2-way street. Let's hope our constructive feedback can get somewhere :)

• Upvote (+1) 4

Sorry if this series has been posted here before, did a search and didnt see it if it has. Its a pretty good history of the New Zealand, and a lesser extent Australian, competitive scene. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Sorry if this series has been posted here before, did a search and didnt see it if it has. Its a pretty good history of the New Zealand, and a lesser extent Australian, competitive scene. 

Yeah the maker posted it here (has its own thread here on these Halo forums) but yeah its amazing. Recommended watching for Halo/esport fans. 

It's SO clear what Halo eSport fans/players want at this point, if 343 (Quinn) does not change anything next season then H5 will have no hope. Literally, next season is make or break for the rest of H5's eSport future.

It's SO clear what Halo eSport fans/players want at this point, if 343 (Quinn) does not change anything next season then H5 will have no hope. Literally, next season is make or break for the rest of H5's eSport future.

And by (Quinn) you mean Ghost and Strongside who are working on 4v4 Arena refreshes.

Although absolutely Quinn for weapon rebalance.

• Upvote (+1) 3

And by (Quinn) you mean Ghost and Strongside who are working on 4v4 Arena refreshes.

Although absolutely Quinn for weapon rebalance.

Yes, both of them. It sure feels like Quinn has the final say in everything when it comes to Team Arena.

Yeah the maker posted it here (has its own thread here on these Halo forums) but yeah its amazing. Recommended watching for Halo/esport fans. 

oh ya, just found the thread. I only used the search function. Next time i will search through pages to see if i see what i am about to post. Thanks

• Upvote (+1) 2

Loving all the feedback, but like anything this is a 2-way street. Let's hope our constructive feedback can get somewhere :)

One of the streets leads  to "343i's Forgotten Shore". The other street....well... I don't know.

posted snipedown's video on reddit halo, already getting downvoted below 75%

how come they dont want me man

If its the one posted an hour ago, it has 82% upvote and all comments agree.

EDIT: except for the TL;DW dude.

• Upvote (+1) 3