CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I didn't think people were serious about the event starting at 5 am EST not sure why they started it so early pro league time was perfect tbh.

But anyways at least I caught the Infused/pulse series which was amazing also the production value for finals is insane really good event so far.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Super happy with our performance this weekend as a team. Top 2 is a huge achievement in my mind as this is my second 'real' event.

If I lose to fabE in Grand Finals I will just know that they are better which will motivate me to grind to get their level.

Event has been great so far, hope everyone has enjoyed it as much as I have.

EU halo casting and fans are great.  Games have been good (except for some of the relegation matches...)

Initial reports are that the build you are playing on is great.  How has it felt to you?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Super happy with our performance this weekend as a team. Top 2 is a huge achievement in my mind as this is my second 'real' event.

If I lose to fabE in Grand Finals I will just know that they are better which will motivate me to grind to get their level.

Event has been great so far, hope everyone has enjoyed it as much as I have.

Good going, inb4 you get dropped & picked up again within a week once more.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

WAIT IS THAT THE FUCKING BRUTAL SAVAGE REKT DUDE? WHAT

Hell yeah, dude.

The desk has been great all weekend. Redeye and Lethal really help make it feel more complete.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The desk has been great all weekend. Redeye and Lethal really help make it feel more complete.

I'm happy Lethal's laugh made it onto the stream a couple of times. Shit kills me.

Definitely a fantastic day of Halo. I wish all the events could have such great production.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I woke up at 5AM for this tourney and I'm glad I did. Perfectly run, good matches for the most part. Fabe are too good for Europe. Don't see a team that can be made that can challenge them realistically.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The production for this event was top notch, couldnt have asked for any better! Now I cant wait for the next CU  :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 2

99% Thursday

I'm 100% excited because Thursday is my last day of class. :D

All Halo no school.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Excellent event. If the rumors of this content update are true, the grind will resume.

However, be careful of putting all your eggs into one basket, we've been disappointed before.

Holding judgement until after the CU drops.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ground Pound really isnt a big a deal...

Well according to lethul if we removed radar people would be getting ground pounded from nowhere with no hope. So I guess it at least keeps us from getting no radar :(

If this was posted in 2010 this would have 30+ rep :mj:

Those people, along with most of Halo's multiplayer fanbase, have moved onto other games that are more competitive or don't suffer an identity crisis like halo 5.

• Downvote (-1) 1