CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I wish there were more crowd interactiin between matches. That was one of the coolest parts of mlg imo

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Honestly all of this talk about reticle lag being gone has me so excited. I played a few games against a member of the 343 in Team Arena two nights ago. I messaged afterwards that the lagouts, ghostmelees, and reticle lag needed fixed. I then messaged him that over the course of the three games I played him in, my sensitivity felt different in every single one, even though I hadn't touched my settings.

The next day he messaged me back. He said, the lagouts were an extremely complex issue, but their programmers are working super hard on it even though there is no "root cause". He said a hopeful reticle lag fix/spectator mode was coming soon, and that even he "notices it and [he] realize how frustrating it can be at high level competitive play."

I asked him if I had his permission to share the content of his messages to me with you guys... He hasn't gotten back to me, but I'm super excited; so, hopefully me omitting his name will be good enough. Just wanted to share. :)

Why would he have a problem with you sharing his message content? He literally said nothing of substance.

I'm not suggesting he should have said anything of importance, but he said "we're working hard," "there isn't one main cause so it's difficult," and "I know it's annoying."

That isn't exactly NDA material

Why would he have a problem with you sharing his message content? He literally said nothing of substance.

I'm not suggesting he should have said anything of importance, but he said "we're working hard," "there isn't one main cause so it's difficult," and "I know it's annoying."

Common courtesy?

• Upvote (+1) 9

I don't really mind ground-pound. But I agree that spartan charge either needs to be nerfed, or needs to be removed, it's almost always a free kill for just sprinting at people.

Ground pound is what made me quit Halo 5 after I first started playing. I was playing a stronghold game and all of the sudden some dude above me ground pounded me, I said to myself, "What a joke. I will never play a game with something this cheap in it."
  • Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 23

I understand your perspective. You're right, it isn't necessarily NDA stuff, however, have you read, have copies of, or seen, any NDA matieral related to employement with 343? I know I haven't. It was the right approach to take when making contents of a private conversation public with out permission of all parties involved. I understand in the age of social media there is not a whole lot of privacy, which is why respecting what little is left if so important. I can see your point in how this information might not seem NDA for you, but, I didn't quote him verbatim, and there is a reason for that. He was more specific in his messages, and honestly did not have to reply at all; why would I knowingly mess up anything for this guy when he didn't owe me anything, yet still replied? I wouldn't, and I do not think that I have.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

How often have these EU players played on actual brought servers though? couldn't that be what they're feeling?

• Upvote (+1) 1

How often have these EU players played on actual brought servers though? couldn't that be what they're feeling?

Fair point too. Hopefully we can ask @@ske7ch if any fixes have been added for the retail update next week.

I know a lot of people here consider EU players to be inferior in skill to NA and in no way am I denying there may be some truth I that, but holy hell these teams can put on a show!

I don't know who to support, Infused and Pulse are both awesome :(

• Upvote (+1) 4

Will be creeping all day, any feedback let us know gents! Hope you all enjoy the show :)

Cast every series, especially next weekend. 

Okay I really want this gold bar so what do I need to say to farm some plus rep? Bring back MLG. No radar. No autos. Adam is god. $12k is life changing money. E6 took my family.

What am I missing? Been out of the loop recently.

Is Boamx your cousin?

Ground Pound really isnt a big a deal...

Spartan Charge is much more annoying imo.

So far with this update we know about:

Corrected ghost melee's

Race and KotH (not sure how KotH will work in this game though...)

Improved input latency

Reach grenade launcher

Observer mode

and im sure a ton of shit they haven't teased.  I know this is basically just getting the game to where it should have been shortly post-launch, but im still excited about it.  If there is a custom game browser for PC that would be great too.  Dying to try it on PC but none of my friends have PCs that can run it.

• Upvote (+1) 5