CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I really hope that this massive CU isnt just a new forge landscape, crabs and landmines

wfZw3kbQ832nD16M1hg-98QT13zIBqpgPzPBIdP0

I have enough crabs as it is, time to start a witch hunt.

:kappa:

Build a #Greenwall and make EU pay for it

The Cold War and the Iron Curtain was bad.

But now, at the dawn of a second Cold War, the state of Halo can yet still worsen...

The builders of the #Greenwall, legions of OpTic CoD fans who want to see their org actually win a championship, led by the holy trio of Metal_Assassin, Flip_415 and the King Cummie Lxthul, watch over the wall. On the opposing side, the savage hordes of mindless Cratos fans, people who think FabE could beat Final Boss, and those who think the Sudd's are pro. Lxthul, is our only of hope, a ray of light in the darkness. He with his armament of dank memes must defend his NA land against these ravenous beasts. 

The stage is set.

:kappa: 

Yes, this is a shitpost.

Yes, it should probably be removed.

Yes, I took the time to write this while I should be studying for finals  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 7

I dont know if anyone is watching the UGC smash event but The Moon is going in on 343 rn. No where is safe

clip?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay I really want this gold bar so what do I need to say to farm some plus rep? Bring back MLG. No radar. No autos. Adam is god. $12k is life changing money. E6 took my family.

What am I missing? Been out of the loop recently. 

Whatever you do don't say that the H3 sniper was easy.

• Upvote (+1) 8

He isn't wrong.

Can say I feel it too, love for the series is there but shifted so much over the years.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Okay I really want this gold bar so what do I need to say to farm some plus rep? Bring back MLG. No radar. No autos. Adam is god. $12k is life changing money. E6 took my family.

What am I missing? Been out of the loop recently.

Call us toxic and vitriolic and let us know that we should be more constructive and less cynical so we can avoid hurting 343's fee-fee's.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Other communities talk about Halo too...

i dont know whether to laugh or cry. this assessment is accurate it hurts, but i cant help but laugh at the savage burn this guy delt at the end

• Upvote (+1) 4

Back in my day, talking about getting plus rep earned a bunch of neg rep. Sheesh, people have gotten soft

It's because you dont have a green name

• Upvote (+1) 3