CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

To clarify: i loved the games and the casting. It made me miss the game, I actually texted a friend to see when he could play this week. Even the disconnects I get, the quitting games is just really disappointing as spectator. You guys do great work, @@TheSimms

• Upvote (+1) 1

Connection issues and childish behaviour aside, the EU relegation broadcast today was great. Looking forward to seeing the LAN action kick off tomorrow!

• Upvote (+1) 2

can someone give me  tl;dw of the relegation finals? I was asleep. also is there a bracket graphic for this?

VwS retained their spot.

Prophecy eliminated from Pro League.

Bittersweet took their spot.

• Upvote (+1) 2

WarLord is back

His next goose will be 0-10(12) in Pro League as a tribute to Prophecy.

This is like if vanilla Halo 4 got a local LAN league. Kinda crazy, may be a way to save the game tho least for the year. It's in Columbus too, assuming they allow for an audience i'll go down there to watch:) 

It's a shame Call of Duty is getting all of this when the worst title just released by far.

Imagine if Black Ops 2 had this.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's a shame Call of Duty is getting all of this when the worst title just released by far.

Imagine if Black Ops 2 had this.

I assume this has been planned a while and not just a fast response to how bad the game has gone over. Props to Activision either way lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is relegation played on online it should be played on LAN the most competive environment possible it's a joke that someone be cost there spot because of internet issues.

Also can someone link me to the news about a cod LAN league kinda curious how that will work unless every team moves to one city.

• Upvote (+1) 2

There's no point harping on about it but honestly I think more-so than having a shitty current game (that lets be honest isn't mandatory to be played), people will lose interest in this community by being bombarded daily by tales of woe constantly feeding into the wide sense of negativity.

Playing isnt mandatory and neither is beyond, but we play and come here bc we love halo and talking about it. We're unhappy bc the series we have been a part of for 15 yrs seems to be falling apart at the seams. If we're unhappy its because we have had 3 games of disappointment.im holding onto hope for the next CU bit honestly, nothing 343 has done deserves that hope

Why is relegation played on online it should be played on LAN the most competive environment possible it's a joke that someone be cost there spot because of internet issues.

Also can someone link me to the news about a cod LAN league kinda curious how that will work unless every team moves to one city.

In NA they play on LAN. Just EU things probably due to budget. 

i now hate VwS as much as everyone else hates E6

(for the record i like E6, yeah i said it, get mad)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Playing isnt mandatory and neither is beyond, but we play and come here bc we love halo and talking about it. We're unhappy bc the series we have been a part of for 15 yrs seems to be falling apart at the seams. If we're unhappy its because we have had 3 games of disappointment.im holding onto hope for the next CU bit honestly, nothing 343 has done deserves that hope

His point is that there is no point in harping on it and repeating your frustrations so that they're the topic of conversation every single page. We all know the flaws by now, no sense in whining about them repeatedly for 1,000 pages.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Jesus this thread became the COD thread real quick (inb4 someones says Halo should have this blah blah blah)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I just don't understand how you can choose to read it this way. What sketch said is not the same as T2 telling us to quit whining and actually be constructive. There is both constructive feedback *and* pointless negativity on this forum, which is what sketch said. And you acknowledge the negativity yourself. You're clearly aware it exists. So why are you so angry about him pointing something out that we all seem to agree exists?

He isn't even saying like, "you guys will never get responses if you're so negative." He said: "It's important for us (343) to not lose sight of the overall player base that Team Beyond represents even when it's a continued assault of negativity." 

He said, even at our hypothetical, absolute worst case negativity, 343 should still pay attention to us. I don't see how you can interpret that as calling us out, or take offense from it.

I am not angry at all. Why do you think that? I just tried to explain that as an employee at 343 you should focus on the good side of Beyond and ignore the bad parts. But if they, of all people, is going around and calls Beyond vitriol and negative I think, imho, that is not very good. Maybe I am naive but I personally tries to focus on all the good stuff and the amount of great feedback here is huge.

Man, I would love to have this conversation in my native language instead :-)

Great, then stop acting like a spoiled '11 kid and get with the program. For the record you already changed from "50,000 shitposters" to a "handful of whiners".

the same handful of people have posted 10,000 times each.  I remember I literally counted Fluffy's one-line whining posts in the H5 thread, he made 87 in a month

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Jesus this thread became the COD thread real quick (inb4 someones says Halo should have this blah blah blah)

inb4 someone says CoD sucks blah blah blah...oh wait you already did

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1