CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Social objective with oddball and assault would make me a happy dude. I'd LOVE to have more arena stuff that I can play with my friends that aren't as into the competitive side of things.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I don't believe anything Frankie has to say. Not getting hyped until I see it

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the FBI is planning a raid on TB HQ as a result of such uncontrolled and violent witch-hunting.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What exactly is "observer" mode? How is it different from spectator mode?

It doesn't suck

• Upvote (+1) 2

https://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft-to-bring-halo-5-guardians-to-tv-with-esports-reality-series

Not sure if this is real or not, but that is interesting. Sources say a Halo 5 Esports reality series.

Edit:  @@Moa ??

It is real, we talked sbout it earlier. It's just a pitch though. People are still upset about it, for some reason.

You can't tell me LethuL on a reality TV show wouldn't be the best thing to happen ever. Think of all the abuse he would get in his chat  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Observer keeps getting tossed around as a "fix" for the spectator mode since you are in the same lobby.

Observer mode is effectively a spectator mode with an added information HUD (shows all players shields, alive, weapons, etc.).

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm actually hyped for this CU, and Halo Wars 2. Halo Wars 2 looks lit and I would love to see competitive for it. I could seriously seeing Halo Wars 2 finally put SCII in the grave. 

Hate to post this kinda of bs, but heard good things. Great for those that still play the game. It may be very late and won't bring casuals, but the game is going to have a lot of things we hoped at launch, and will make it playable for players again :)

Fixed aiming and party restrictions?  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

One difference is observer mode works

• Upvote (+1) 2

https://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft-to-bring-halo-5-guardians-to-tv-with-esports-reality-series

Not sure if this is real or not, but that is interesting. Sources say a Halo 5 Esports reality series to one of the streaming services (netflix,hulu, amazon.)

Edit:  @@Moa ??

And does anyone this guy is?? 8k views in 3 days aint bad for a halo video.

IIRC 2 of those guys used to host (might still be doing something similiar idk) a show covering games for the german MTV channel so they already have a following. Don't know anything about the channel itself tho.

• Upvote (+1) 1

A complete overhaul of the aiming model or at least a "classic Halo mode" would be appreciated. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm actually hyped for this CU, and Halo Wars 2. Halo Wars 2 looks lit and I would love to see competitive for it. I could seriously seeing Halo Wars 2 finally put SCII in the grave. 

Hmm backing a 343 produced game to take the place competitively of a Blizzard produced game.

frabz-Yes-yes-That-sounds-about-right-6d

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The feeling when you know they could bring propipe for the next Hwc but they won't because it would change meta too much

Hate to post this kinda of bs, but heard good things. Great for those that still play the game. It may be very late and won't bring casuals, but the game is going to have a lot of things we hoped at launch, and will make it playable for players again :)

Do you actually know stuff or are you just trolling?

I hate it too, but hey if it makes someone thinking of quitting like a lot of us have done over the last few months happy then there. We have a lot of things we can observe until it drops next week.

Please actually know stuff! I want this to be true!  :mj:

Do you actually know stuff or are you just trolling?

Please actually know stuff! I want this to be true!  :mj:

Didn't Ske7ch confirm Observer Mode was coming in the update?

The feeling when you know they could bring propipe for the next Hwc but they won't because it would change meta too much

Even if Observer Mode is flawless, I feel like the impact would be minimal (from a competitive perspective) if servers aren't fixed, aiming is still lackluster, competitive gametypes and maps aren't adjusted, settings aren't changed (radar, splinters, autos, etc)...

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Filthy blizzard lover

Well, I do hate Blizzard and like Halo so.... there is that. 

Even if Observer Mode is flawless, I feel like the impact would be minimal (from a competitive perspective) if servers aren't fixed, aiming is still lackluster, competitive gametypes and maps aren't adjusted, settings aren't changed (radar, splinters, autos, etc)...

They said they are working on servers. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

For the next season I'm hoping that:

- New maps will be added to the competitive rotation (maybe some remake maps or maps created just for esports purpose).

- New game mode for competitive (something like: extraction, KoTH, Oddball).

- Stasis CTF to be removed.

- All bugs and glitches to be fixed. Eg. ghost melee.

And also would like to see MLG get involved in Halo. MrAdamAp has been in the forums a lot lately. I wonder why? He seems very passionate about Halo. Halo possibly coming back to MLG?

One can dream.