CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yo, is Ninja gonna have any repercussion for releasing personal info on twitch? Like he straight up doxxed somebody; couldnt this get him in trouble with his org?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yo, is Ninja gonna have any repercussion for releasing personal info on twitch? Like he straight up doxxed somebody; couldnt this get him in trouble with his org?

Since he's a big streamer the most he will get is a slap on the wrist whether it be a written warning or a temporary ban. Depends if he has been in any trouble before.

Dick move, though.

First we lose Vin, and now w0uld. What is this word coming to? Who is next?

Dont forget Cooper

We can never forget him

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not you specifically but do people not remember what Ninja was like in Reach? This is nothing compared to then. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

First we lose Vin, and now w0uld. What is this world coming to? Who is next? 

I miss Vin. My EG Fan Duo  :mj:

Looks like we'll be getting more details, live stream date and we can guess the update release date from there.

• Upvote (+1) 5

VEPZMJP.png

Those are the rules from https://www.twitch.tv/p/rules-of-conduct.

According to someone on the livestreamfail subreddit, Ninja was only given a warning, so I doubt he's in any sort of trouble. I don't even know what the person who donated said, but this was a pretty bonehead move on Ninja's part.

Yeah, eviscerating some dickhole on stream. I've got no issue with that. But giving out personal information is no bueno.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Does it really bother anybody else that 343 insists on bundling necessary, game breaking bug fixes with new content? Prioritize plz

The Super Throw Glitch was fixed in a few weeks :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

So since ghost melee is getting fixed. Whats every ones thoughts on the next bug to appear?

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So since ghost melee is getting fixed. Whats every ones thoughts on the next bug to appear?

I hope to see Sword Flying reintroduced, a la Halo 2

• Upvote (+1) 1

They aren't fixing Left Fireteam, so that.

How many time have we thought we were heading in the right direction? lol

343i over the past couple years...

ykH9ba9.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

That glitch where a little circle appears on the lower left hand corner of your HUD, giving you information your team hasn't earned. This might lead to the glitch that increases crouching tenfold. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

This wins the internet.  

I only have one bit of curiosity (it also could have been mentioned already), and it is purely based on nostalgia....but why oh why was Walshy's face not put on Uncle Jesse?

• Upvote (+1) 8