CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Team Fortress 2 is almost ten years old. 19k in an amazing amount of players for a ten year old game.

I honestly dont judge game's player bases till after christmas. That was the only time I got new games

• Upvote (+1) 1

Team Fortress 2 is almost ten years old. 19k in an amazing amount of players for a ten year old game.

Team Fortress 2 is the 3rd most played game on steam with 42k players at the moment.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Titanfall 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

I love competitive Halo but I would have preferred if the Steven Spielberg Halo series was announced first.

I think its best to accept that this will never happen

Guys, no minor league/AM stuff. Just Titanfall arguments  :simms:

nV up 3-0 vs. TL in scrims. Though it seems nV is the team that suffers the least from connection/internet problems. Can't wait till Finals (not the school ones  :mj: )

• Upvote (+1) 1

monuments should be erected

mikwen as candice cameron is where i started crying, and then the cratos/bubu hug gave me the vapors

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude we're talking about Tf2 not Tf2.

Just like all the people on Twitch who are saying they are playing H1....

Z1.  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 5

I hope they do a halo reality tv show for the sole reason that it will give the meme lords so much good material to work with. The possibilities will be endless.

I'm also sure it will be a disaster so the entertainment value will be off the C H A R T S.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I hope they do a halo reality tv show for the sole reason that it will give the meme lords so much good material to work with. The possibilities will be endless.

I'm also sure it will be a disaster so the entertainment value will be off the C H A R T S.

MASTER PLAN TO INTENTIONALLY TANK HALO ESPORTS TO CAPITALIZE ON JUICY REALITY SHOW DRAMA???

We're over here playing connect 2 while 343 is playing Tic Tac Toe.

• Upvote (+1) 6

And he still has time to moderate the forums. He really is talented.

no joke when i first joined the forums i thought @@Frosty was the pro frosty for like 6 months

• Upvote (+1) 3

Must be the haircut

https://clips.twitch.tv/lxthul/FineWombatCougarHunt

Hey guys, so i am going to be stepping away from Halo and esports for the next 6-8 months. Posted on twitter but i felt like i should give more detail here. I've been harboring an idea for an App for a long time. I recently went to a "hack" night at the university of Chicago and talked to one dude and he loved my idea. Got word today that we have some really solid investors interested in helping me and my now business partner make the App. Not able to talk much about the App due to contract stuff but, i think and they think its going to have a really solid impact on the lives of young people, but especially the lives of young people from low income households.

There is going to be an aspect of my app that will involve prominent people in the esports industry including players and personalities trust me, its about motivating people to follow their dreams no matter what. As a comedian i relate to pro gamers so much in that its hard to tell your parents that you want to take the road far less traveled, and no amount of traditional school will help you reach the top.

"Don't count the days, make the days count"-Muhammad Ali

see yall soon..

hopefully with an App that works better than H5 :wutface:

Braindead.Out. :glasses:

You can follow eSports and start a business at the same time
  • Upvote (+1) 6