CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't think you have touched the game to know what Titanfall feels like. You should seriously go out there and at least rent it (if that's still a thing), and then get back to me. The game is SUPER fun.

Literally nobody plays it, even less people that Halo5. I know we love to hate Halo, but come on be serious for a moment. Halo5 is a far superior game.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 12

Read the show is coming from the creators of The Ultimate Fighter. I'll be watching the shit out of this show.

Imagine a TUF style competition where two 343 pro team members have teams of like 12 AM players each and eventually narrow it down to the best 4 players each and they battle it out in a bo7 series for a trip to Worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 7

This will be a big waste of money and everyone knows it. We still won't have MLG and a crappy online pro league that players hate. 

343 has rustled my jimmies lately. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Literally nobody plays it, even less people that Halo5. I know we love to hate Halo, but come on be serious for a moment. Halo5 is a far superior game.

I love that titanfall gives us the player numbers. Just because it doesnt have 100k players doesnt mean its not a good game.

I wont argue about which one is better since its subjective but as someone who grew up with halo, titanfall is pulling all my playtime

I'm torn on this guys.

Positive Pete:

A Tv show would be tremendous exposure... for better or worse. So i can't see them signing off on this unless they felt it would put the game in a positive light.

They must be confident in their improvements to theatre mode and server stability and ghost melee problems. Id also assume more emphasis on QUALITY live events.

Negative Nancy: you think these guys have too much pride to embarrass themselves on such a big stage? Did you forget about MCC?

Hahah Titanfall 2 is 10x better than Halo.

- Developers that care

- Stable servers

- Hit registration

- Aiming isn't shit

EA released it a bad time, but Halo 5 is nowhere close to touching Titanfall 2. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I'm torn on this guys.

Positive Pete:

A Tv show would be tremendous exposure... for better or worse. So i can't see them signing off on this unless they felt it would put the game in a positive light.

They must be confident in their improvements to theatre mode and server stability and ghost melee problems. Id also assume more emphasis on QUALITY live events.

Negative Nancy: you think these guys have too much pride to embarrass themselves on such a big stage? Did you forget about MCC?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Upvote (+1) 1

Double post: but lol.

I would like to see this reaction, unfiltered/uncensored.

If this is more in the vein of Deadliest Catch or Hard Knocks it could be sweet.  Could also be awful.  You know what would not be aweful?

Wipeout with only Halo pros.  

Hahah Titanfall 2 is 10x better than Halo.

- Developers that care

- Stable servers

- Hit registration

- Aiming isn't shit

EA released it a bad time, but Halo 5 is nowhere close to touching Titanfall 2. 

- Developers that care (about the casual community)

- Stable servers (H5 servers were good at launch)

- Hit registration (maybe just my internet but my hits don't register in Tf2 pretty frequently and I get shot through walls every game with 30ms ping to the server)

- Aiming isn't shit  :mj:

Also, a bunch of the abilites in the game are worse than anything that was in Reach and H4. A-Wall is armor lock on steroids, Sonar Knives give your entire team promethean vision, the turrets are insane. If 343 put those in a Halo game we would throw a tantrum. And don't get me started on Volt getting nerfed in the patch while Hemlock remains untouched. I love Titanfall 2 and H5 is a disaster right now but the Respawn circlejerk is too strong. The game doesn't even have ranked play and is begging for a map editor. Lets see where it is in six months.

On topic: Str8 top 2

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Do Warzone servers also have a lot of issues or only Arena?

All of Halo 5 has server problems.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Do Warzone servers also have a lot of issues or only Arena?

I get Left Fireteam in Warzone.

Nobody plays it? At least Titanfall 2 has a population counter on the game. There's at least 19k+ people playing it every day. That's just for Xbox One. I have no idea how many play it on PC.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Guys, you're making me agree with him. Halo 5 is a better game than titan fall...... Chill.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If H5 had only 19k people playing it a week after launch you guys would be blasting it. Tf2 has that and somehow it's a success. :wutface:

At least Respawn shows numbers, and aren't scared of their own community. We don't even know how many people are actually playing Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If H5 had only 19k people playing it a week after launch you guys would be blasting it. Tf2 has that and somehow it's a success. :wutface:

Context man,  Nobody is saying that its a commercial "Success".  They are saying that its a FUN GAME that doesn't get enough credit.  Gimmicky things that we would shit on if they were in halo don't matter because it's NOT halo....

At least Respawn shows numbers, and aren't scared of their own community. We don't even know how many people are actually playing Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1