CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

3cdbc379b03c10e1984ca505eed01377.png

343: "Because of the discrepancy between these results and our polls, we will be requesting a recount of the results. We will then promptly ignore them. Thank you."

• Upvote (+1) 2

All I want customisation wise is to be able to change your aiming reticle colour. Battlefield has spoiled me :mj:

That and H3 Recon

• Upvote (+1) 1

We just launched our Str8 Rippin Discord server. Here's the link if anyone would like to join

https://discord.gg/vuMbYqn

Not sure if it's ok or not for me to post this here. Sorry mods, if I'm not supposed to.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Firm belief there is no need for this level of control in a console shooter.

Just make consistent look mechanics with light customization.

TFAfu6i.png

Titanfall 2 putting Halo 5 to shame with its latest update.

Of course there is a need for this amount of control, you can have a simple mode and an advanced move if you really wanted to.

Having more control over your aiming is ALWAYS BETTER. Otherwise we end up with shooters like Halo 5...

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Suspector's stock has fallen a lot since Worlds - didn't really impress this season either even though he had Huke shoes to fill.

Shooter has been on fire for a while and the only "misplays" or negbombs I've seen from him have been based on his bad internet. Would love to see him end up on EG if Stellur leaves. Does anybody think Ninja & Roybox would benefit from separating? I don't - Stellur is only player on that team who could end up on a better one after this season IMO.

Roy and lunch played the best at Vegas. Eg is really close to being top2. I think they should just replace ninja, because it's clear he's not improving anymore
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I will just leave this here.  

7ZOmSPm.png

Towey wakening up from a self induced coma caused by too potent delusions of grandeur. I'm all for a Cratos roast but I swear Towey forgets he's just a coach.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 8

It's good that devs acknowledge importance of CE, but almost every shooter after 2001 is affected by CE one way or another, so I dont see your point. It's not like you can compare Titanfall to Halo in any way.

You're right, comparing Titanfall to Halo at this point would be extremely insulting to Titanfall.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

You're right, comparing Titanfall to Halo at this point would be extremely insulting to Titanfall.

Is this for real?. Titanfall is a trash game, is basically a CoD with mechs and bots. I don't understand this sudden love for a shit game that has 0 competitive merit.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 18

Is this for real?. Titanfall is a trash game, is basically a CoD with mechs and bots. I don't understand this sudden love for a shit game that has 0 competitive merit.

Yes, it's my opinion that TF2 is a good game.

I thought TF1 was wildly fun, but along the lines of most people, I got bored quickly. There wasn't enough breadth of experience to keep me interested. TF2 has improved upon that greatly.

With that said, I still play Halo 5 mostly and get a lot of enjoyment from it.

• Upvote (+1) 5

lmao maybe you should play it so you actually know what you're talking about

• Upvote (+1) 6

Wait doesnt MLG have COD on their circuit? So why wouldnt a competent shooter thats is about map control have any competitive merit? Just because it isnt halo doesnt mean it cant be good. Especually when its built properly by a dev that cares about its games and players.

I don't think you have touched the game to know what Titanfall feels like. You should seriously go out there and at least rent it (if that's still a thing), and then get back to me. The game is SUPER fun.

• Upvote (+1) 3