CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

TFAfu6i.png

Every gaming dev putting Halo 5 to shame with its latest update.

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

TFAfu6i.png

Titanfall 2 putting Halo 5 to shame with its latest update.

Why is it only Halo 5, Titanfall is putting to shame every other console shooter.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Firm belief there is no need for this level of control in a console shooter.

Just make consistent look mechanics with light customization.

I agree, the best console shooters don't need this level of customization.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So hyped for Fall Finals! When I saw the caster lineup I was very impressed. The fact that we have a packed house in EU should only heighten the impact of the event for EU HCS (hopefully). Is 10K viewers too much to ask for? 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Buy an external hard drive?

EDIT: I swear I clicked quote  :huh:

Just got a 2TB one the other day, it is awesome to use w/ Xbox One :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why is it only Halo 5, Titanfall is putting to shame every other console shooter.

This. I can't name other shooters that even have deadzone options on consoles. Sure Titanfall's might be "better" but Halo's is more option than most other shooters get lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

BF1 has exceptional customization for controls and the HUD compared to console games as well. You can adjust your FoV too

That's Frostbite for you. I follow the lead programmer on twitter, he loves his job.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The state Halo 5 is in right now is an absolute disgrace.

why do people upvote stuff like this?  a one-line whining post without any reference to the HCS?  hasn't this been said literally 500 times in the past couple weeks?  please take it to the H5 thread with this shit, guys.  the crybabies on this forum are really getting out of control

inb4 "you're just whining about whining", thanks, very original point

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 26

That's Frostbite for you. I follow the lead programmer on twitter, he loves his job.

That's Frostbite, huh?  :simms:

There goes my daily terrible pun. Worth.

why do people upvote stuff like this?  a one-line whining post without any reference to the HCS?  hasn't this been said literally 500 times in the past couple weeks?  please take it to the H5 thread with this shit, guys.  the crybabies on this forum are really getting out of control

This is where I post everything and anything Halo related and I posted this out of frustration after having multiple "Left Fireteam" games in a row. To top it off when that didnt happen I was matched up against amateur EU players running fours. Fun.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

As much as I love Halo, the halo 5 game play is getting extremely stale for me. I will still watch streams but the fact that 343 is botching this game by not listening to what the people want and completely botched MCC, I just cannot give them the benefit of the doubt anymore. 

why do people upvote stuff like this? a one-line whining post without any reference to the HCS? hasn't this been said literally 500 times in the past couple weeks? please take it to the H5 thread with this shit, guys. the crybabies on this forum are really getting out of control

Halo 5 is the HCS, we'll allow it. The product is making fans lose appeal in playing and watching.

Was this what Halo forums were like 2 days after H4 released?

If it took a year this time, then clearly 343 is doing something right.

Beyond wasn't around yet but THC community went downhill because of the quality of the product of Halo 4 IMO. At the time we got quite a few tweets about fixing Halo 4 because the team went on a 1-2 month vacation after launch and no one knew where to communicate. They also fixed the Super Throw Glitch ASAP, which was the only cool thing that happened at Halo 4's launch besides the MLG event.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Halo 5 is the HCS, we'll allow it. The product is making fans lose appeal in playing and watching.

Beyond wasn't around yet but THC community went down hill because of the quality of the product of Halo 4 IMO. At the time we got quite a few tweets about fixing Halo 4 because the team went on a 1-2 month vacation after launch and no one knew where to communicate. They also fixed the Super Throw Glitch ASAP, which was the only cool thing that happened at Halo 4's launch besides the MLG event.

And the same stuff happened with MCC & Beyond. 

:laughing: