CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I thought twice about posting as I honestly hate to be that guy who knows what's going but can't talk about it, but on the flip side I also refuse to go radio silent on you guys. Wait until after NA finals, info should be public by then.

So we'll find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z?

:simms:

Haven't followed HCS much over last 2 weeks. When is the Fall finals? And which teams are representing the AM relegations squads?

Falcated's 3rd place was his highest as well

There were several other firsts that's true but I was simply talking about landmark events during the grand finals.

Haven't followed HCS much over last 2 weeks. When is the Fall finals? And which teams are representing the AM relegations squads?

3-4th for EU, 10-11th for NA.

I'm glad they have a dedicated analyst. Hopefully it'll help when casters need to talk map stats and strats

• Upvote (+1) 1

Titanfall 2 is having a free multiplayer weekend event. I recommend everyone tries it  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Titanfall 2 is having a free multiplayer weekend event. I recommend everyone tries it  :prayers:

I would but my Xbox can't store more than 5 games at a time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy fuck ReDeYe is going to be the desk host !!!!!!!!!!?????

My hype  lvl has increased exponentially.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope you get back on a pro team soon. and what are your initial thoughts on the minor league?

It's hard with no guarantee of a large sum to wrangle am players into a schedule like this, but if this part works out, I think overall it's going to be pretty smooth.

Im late on this but dating back to that graphic

sQ won 8 events in a row?

and tD won 6 events in a row?

Where was I?

Where was I?

no it's a title system he used, so whomever won the most recent tourney retains the title until the next tourney. so a team may have only won 2 events, but held the title for 3 months.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Where was I?

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of that graphic either. I get what it's trying to do but I don't believe it really shows how long a team's dominance lasted. Also I've never seen a graphic that you have to read from left to right, bottom to top to read chronologically.

Also I've never seen a graphic that you have to read from left to right, bottom to top to read chronologically.

The graphic is supposed to give emphasis to the current title holder, and if they were on the bottom, it would do the opposite of that.

Edit: I based it off the NFL Title Belt graphic https://www.playoffmagic.com/nfl/title-belt/

hwYDdMH.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

eUnited will be looking at signing a Pro League team, once things calm down with our NACS team we will be hunting :)

Stalked you on Twitter a little bit.  Next time you go to the Halal guys let me know.  Some chicken and rice and Halo talk sounds like the best meal of my life lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

I quoted someone but guess his message got removed? 

hahaha oh.  Well my recommendation still stands, that hard drive is one of the fastest non-SSD portables you can get that doesn't require an external power supply. HGST sounds like an off brand, but its actually the enterprise brand of Western Digital.

It's hard with no guarantee of a large sum to wrangle am players into a schedule like this, but if this part works out, I think overall it's going to be pretty smooth.

do they have plans on live events?