CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Updates with shit that shouldn't have past QA have really cause most of the problems.

Can't even pause the game or check the in-game score anymore without it dropping to 5 frames per second.  From a game developer perspective, that seems sort of embarrassing.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Updates with shit that shouldn't have past QA have really cause most of the problems.

Really, they just keep packing in more "content" and breaking everything. Bad enough the game's 100gbs, now it doesn't even work properly.

Can't even pause the game or check the in-game score anymore without it dropping to 5 frames per second.  From a game developer perspective, that seems sort of embarrassing.

Really, they just keep packing in more "content" and breaking everything. Bad enough the game's 100gbs, now it doesn't even work properly.

When they were throwing out updates every couple of weeks this wasn't that big of a deal because they could fix the stuff they broke quickly. Then they stopped putting out updates without fixing all thee stuff they broke at the end. Hoping this next update has a lot more bug fixes than content.

Finally, they are seeing their money is in danger and now they want change. Ill bet you any kind of money that if NV wasn't so close to dethroning them they will be quiet right now.

Right, ignore the fact that Snakebite and Lethul have pointed out issues with setting since H5 released, and Royal 2 talked about severe server issues since release. But 10/10 post, definitely provided plenty of evidence to support your claim  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 9

We can have the best settings we've ever had, but if we don't fix blatant issues like servers and ghost melees, it directly conflicts with the competitive integrity of the game. I'm all for testing new settings; I just want servers to be fixed FIRST.

Also I have zero idea on how they decide to roll out updates, but if they have found the cause for ghost melees, I would like them to just update the game ASAP rather than waiting for the next content update.

Finally, anyone else super excited to watch Finals? I cannot wait to play.

Just make sure to veto coli ts :kappa:

What for? I honestly have no idea what this league is.

It's a league for UGC. Hitbox is their big sponsor. All the top AMs are in it. Apparently one of the players left the match to go play in the FFA and is now banned from the league. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

What for? I honestly have no idea what this league is.

Isn't this forum the home of competitive Halo?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5

So we had a bunch of links for the Gears stream yesterday but no link from the admins for the ESMLeague ?  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

BTW, E6 scrimmed 3sUp tonight, and won 5-4.

Relegation is going to be super interesting, would be crazy to see the half of Worlds Allegiance no longer in the pro scene.

Now that I think about it, none of the runners-up from Worlds are going to be in the Top 4 for Finals.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Rest assured, 2017 is going to be awesome :)

I can't imagine anything i'm less assured about. Fair enough they may have made enough money peddling REQS (while breaking the game to add them) that Worlds will have a crazy prize pool again, but the only thing that will make it "awesome" is a game that actually works. Or the announcement of H3a, until then, I've uninstalled H5 and don't even have the space to add it back.

• Upvote (+1) 4