CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EG just dodged Riptide in MM, then immediately played Overgrowth. Made me wonder how the pros would rank the gametypes. Would it be worth setting up some sort of poll for them on gametypes and providing results so 343/ESL can use the data? Or maybe that's something they already do.

EG just dodged Riptide in MM, then immediately played Overgrowth. Made me wonder how the pros would rank the gametypes. Would it be worth setting up some sort of poll for them on gametypes and providing results so 343/ESL can use the data? Or maybe that's something they already do.

LOL

• Upvote (+1) 4

343 running a pro player poll? Make sure @@SnakeBite here's about it.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 7

At some point you just have to give up and play the map rather than dodging and wasting more time reloading lol.

I'll be at home watching both :)

Sounds good Friend, I will have to pull up a stream as well in the lounge and check it out should be a great event for COD. 

Talk soon.

I'll be at home watching both :)

Wish I had the bandwidth to do that

Seeing Ninja's heart-rate over 110 sitting in the lobby before the first game against CLG is concerning  :kappa:

Ninja, pls  

• Upvote (+1) 3

EG's communication pretty calm tonight. They have really been working on that. Kinda weird to hear. Been watching RoyBox since 08 and even on Instinct they always had the hectic fast call outs(still worked quite a bit).

I know it's early on In the scrim but they seem to be playing a lot better with more relaxed comms 

• Upvote (+1) 2

LOL

According to their data people like riptide and overgrowth because they get played in matchmaking.

• Upvote (+1) 4

"Who cares about the series score, we're playing great"

Great attitude from EG. They had a normal heated debate but all seemed to understand the situation. Hopefully they can maintain this attitude throughout the season.

Agreed. Most of these games have been pretty close.

Ninja just fucking owned the flag on that 3-0 flag match

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The post-game discussions coming out of the new EG and NV are amongst the most mature ever, probably even better than CLG. Amazing to finally see teams focus on constructive criticism. Brainstorming instead of blamestorming.

• Upvote (+1) 4