CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I wish we had a "The Sprint" type thing every update, but instead of multiple episodes just one per update. Or at least when it involves tuning gametypes maps or weapons. Rationale and communication is super important especially when every other game dev seems to be doing it now

• Upvote (+1) 6

Lmao this man really used his Halo stats to try to hit on a girl

there are a lot of girls who like pro gamers, this probably works on certain girls a good amount of the time.  I think its funny but i also dont blame him for doing it and ive heard of guys doing this and it working.  Especially with girl streamers and stuff that arent good, then like a high onyx or champ plays with them and they give them attention

there are a lot of girls who like pro gamers, this probably works on certain girls a good amount of the time.  I think its funny but i also dont blame him for doing it and ive heard of guys doing this and it working.  Especially with girl streamers and stuff that arent good, then like a high onyx or champ plays with them and they give them attention

Nah I get that. I just think trying to flaunt your accomplishments straight off the bat to try and get a girl is cheesy. Its especially cheesy when your accomplishment is being high Onyx in Halo and falling short of making Pro League. It's like walking up to a girl and showing her your ATM receipt, but you got like $3,000 in your account.

edit: I should probably just mind my own business though

• Upvote (+1) 4

I wonder how serious he was. Either way he'd play it off like it wasn't serious because that's pretty embarrassing in a bad way lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

RIP mini el town

tbh he deserves it for using Halotracker instead of Halo5Arena

:kappa:

mini el town lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lmao this man really used his Halo stats to try to hit on a girl

Wait, people DON'T do this? idk about you dudes but my Silver 3 in SWAT gets egirls all the time :kappa:
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Back in my day, egirls were just dudes with no mic and a girly gamer tag.

Guy In Real Life

• Upvote (+1) 3