CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Your suggestions are noted but they don't fit with our (my) vision of what halo is becoming (ded)

-Quinn probably

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

@@Snip3down

Could you please make a Twitter poll on sprint? Of course there is no chance of it getting removed in Halo 5, but H6 isn't off the table yet.

That poll wont do shit unless all of the community (competitive, casuals) interacts with it.

Is there a list of Halo pros that shows where they are located? If not, does anyone know which Pros live on the west coast?

I really don't even know what to say anymore regarding the relationship between 343 and the community, and sometimes even 343 and the pros. I come in and type these stupidly long responses and almost always delete them because they're most likely going to fall on deaf ears.

That being said, it's cool that the pros are starting to be more vocal about change, but unless literally all of the pros are on the same page, then I doubt anything will change.  I'm not suggesting a players union or to start a stupid protest, but all of you need to get together, figure out what the best solution is, and present it to 343 with evidence as to how it will help the HCS and the community. Until that happens, nothing is going to change. Pros are the driving factor for the HCS, and I can pretty much promise the rest of the community will agree with the pro community's point of view.

It sucks because we have a lot of great ideas for competitive Halo within the TB community, but most of the ideas are washed away by shitposts or people who have just flat-out given up all up on Halo ever being a high-level competitive game again.

And for the love of Halo, lighten up on Quinn A LITTLE BIT. He was just in the Settings Thread like 2 days ago asking for feedback, and the conversation actually went well. This thread doesn't have to be a constant witch hunt for who to blame for Halo's current failures.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Is there a list of Halo pros that shows where they are located? If not, does anyone know which Pros live on the west coast?

The majority lives in the East Coast or in the middle of the country.

I like the polls. Shows that the players care about the game and are unhappy on a public forum. Maybe it will pressure 343? Even if not its not hurting anyone. 

The majority lives in the East Coast or in the middle of the country.

Yes, I know that... I am asking for a list of the ones that are west coast.

Str8 Sick, Naded, Frosty off the top of my head.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hammy, Stellur, Prototype, Naded, Frosty off the top of my head

• Upvote (+1) 1

Str8 Sick, Naded, Frosty off the top of my head.

Hammy, Stellur, Prototype, Naded, Frosty off the top of my head

Very helpful, thanks! I will reach out to them on twitter.

Quinn has 4-5 former pros helping him in person, he has over 20 constructive feedbacks on TB, he has over 5 offical polls, he has over 30 current pros telling him current settings does not work....

He has datas showing him that viewership has been declining, people hate Team Arena, population declining...

If none of these will convince him to change it then nothing will.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Like those intros ?

This event is pretty awesome so far. Better sponsor than Halo too. Love how AM teams have jerseys. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Like those intros ?

man I'm sick of you and love you at the same time
  • Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Like those intros ?

The fact that Adam has a Gold Bar here is a testament to his commitment and his willingness to communicate.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Like those intros ?

What are you expecting in terms of viewership? Interested in seeing how well GoW does.

man I'm sick of you and love you at the same time

Miss you too kid

• Upvote (+1) 2