CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The idea that this forum would give passes to casters is hilarious. We complained enough about strongside enough that he got removed from pro league. We complained about Walsh's lack of evolving knowledge and then he started playing again and following the game more. God forbid people improve and we like it.

T2 is like a champion level caster and Infinity is still in diamond RIP

For real the only caster I don't think belongs is Strongside; casting doesn't seem to be his thing. I quite like all the other ones, even Walshy.

Ive been in love with my only love for 9 years and still no ring.

How do you propose to Halo 3 though?

Buy this ring to yourself!

wedding-band-02.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

Quinns ignorant towards the things we want removed. He's the reason we still have sprint, he's the reason we still have radar, he's the reason we still have autos.

Heck when I brought up the fact that stasis is one side he had no clue about it until he looked at the statistics for W/L in MM.

Anyone else notice he disappeared during the big vote over radar?

Cool guy, just wants Halo to go down a different route to everyone else.

I said this on DAY ONE about the guy. Quinn is pretty well known negatively through the Gears competitive community because he did to Gears what he's doing to Halo. 

Was hoping someone would notice that. 

paid shills

• Upvote (+1) 7

Was hoping someone would notice that. 

paid shills

Do you call each other in the morning to coordinate outfits too?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I said this on DAY ONE about the guy. Quinn is pretty well known negatively through the Gears competitive community because he did to Gears what he's doing to Halo. 

Yeah, Gears didn't have enough jumping off rooftops. He had to fix that.

Just when I'm wearing my SpongeBob onesie. 

I feel like I need to wear mine now.

It's been over a year and I can count the number of changes in their Free DLC™ that have benefitted competitive "Arena" on the fingers of one hand (and that's including the idiotic buff to caster/hydra spam). And they are only now "looking into" server problems that have been getting worse for months. How much incompetence do they need to demonstrate before they no longer get the benefit of the doubt?

I know what you mean, but on the other side of things: by this point in Halo 3's life, we only had received one competitively "viable" map, and that was Foundry. Halo 2 was definitely a more positive story, but then on the flip side of that coin, Halo Reach started with 2 competitively viable maps, and that's basically where the decent support for 4v4 stopped. Certainly they made some fixes that made the game more competitive and fun to play, but a lot of those were things that shouldn't have been there in the first place (I'm looking at you Pit Attic). I am absolutely up for giving 343 shit where shit is due, but I don't understand things like how them saying that looking into the server issues is a problem. They pushed that update, and for right now I'll give them a bit of a grace period. If we reach early December and there's no word on fixes, then I'll be pissed. But I'm happy they're acknowledging the issues and working on them as far as I can tell. I guess I enjoy playing and watching the game enough to where I'll give them a couple more months to make some serious changes before I switch to any other games, but I totally understand that lots of people aren't in that same boat.

• Upvote (+1) 5

What did he do to Gears? 

Ive been in love with my only love for 9 years and still no ring.

How do you propose to Halo 3 though?

Sorry, my first accidentaly neg rep on moblie, You will be remembered forever in my heart.

I just remember how pumped I was for 343 to take over when they put NBNS into reach. I honestly can't wrap my head around how they saw just how much better Reach played and how much better people liked it with NBNS, and they they drop H4 and H5. Doesn't make any fucking sense.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Honestly I'm sad that Josh Holmes left while Quinn stayed. The sarcasm is standing in the way of improving this game 10 fold and even the pros agree with that.

At least Josh responded. God forbid we have some actual communication for once

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1