CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This, or 343 will do something fucking dumb like only make campaign available on PC

Halo 6 on PC will be run under Microsoft's play anywhere program so we dont have to worry about that.

i know that while on eX, we pursued some challenger league teams and were never able to sign one because of their demands. Salary + equipment for virtually no exposure doesn't make a ton of sense from an organization's standpoint.

CLG vs EG tonight....and I got to go into work 4 hours early and am gonna miss it.....
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Not trying to be a pessimist, but can our ratings really get any worse than it is now? It's more of an issue with the pro league than anything else

Oh yeah, things can always get worse. I think the focus should be on improving the presentation.

We really need an instinctive pros to play AMs.

i know that while on eX, we pursued some challenger league teams and were never able to sign one because of their demands. Salary + equipment for virtually no exposure doesn't make a ton of sense from an organization's standpoint.

People overestimate the pull of Halo. I really wish it was higher, but not many sponsors have any desire at all to be in the scene.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Most of the amateur community plays UMG Online, which isn't much different than GBs. So yes that aspect of CoD is still active.

any chance of you guys having a ladder or tourny online for seeding?

Edit: not saying you should or that its disappointing if you didn't. Just curious.

People overestimate the pull of Halo. I really wish it was higher, but not many sponsors have any desire at all to be in the scene.

Only a few delusional people in TB think Halo is profitable for the orgs.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

MCC was a major blow to the Halo scene, not just as a game. Sponsors and others are starting to slowly come around though.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Only a few delusional people in TB think Halo is profitable for the orgs.

I haven't seen a single person post the words "profitable" and "orgs" in the same sentence aside from you

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Speaking of AM and orgs and growing the scene our very own L3G3ND6 released a new video about their new team for the EU Challenger scene. Give the kid some support! 

• Upvote (+1) 4

just thought it was funny.

His statement was utterly flawed and biased and clearly lacking a factual mindset so, I corrected him.

So what does he do, pm me an angry message because I spelled it out to him. Like grow the fuck up, realize you control your own destiny, and stop blaming everyone else except yourself for your shortcomings.

Again your points were good, but even if it's the most asinine thing on planet earth, if he had the decency to pm it to you, keep it there. This isn't Facebook. Pms are where ppls dirty laundry should stay. Don't make yourself look like an ass for the sake of some +rep(even tho you are smee smee and desire neg rep). Just my opinion tho.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Still a newbie here but how do you tag people in a post? Do you just put @ and then put their name?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still a newbie here but how do you tag people in a post? Do you just put @ and then put their name?

Yes.

There are some issues of doing it on mobile though (plugin is old).

More Pro AMAs would be amazing! 

That was surprisingly more popular than I expected and I hope more follow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

More Pro AMAs would be amazing! 

That was surprisingly more popular than I expected and I hope more follow.

TBH I was worried with how little time we had to promote it that it would be a resounding "meh" and we wouldn't be able to get any more, but it was pretty popular.

• Upvote (+1) 1

TBH I was worried with how little time we had to promote it that it would be a resounding "meh" and we wouldn't be able to get any more, but it was pretty popular.

Any thoughts into adding some HCS flair into the banner?

• Upvote (+1) 1

The pro league isn't exciting or interesting to me. That's all there is to it for me.

• Upvote (+1) 6